Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jroptop9

New here! Starting To Test The Waters.  Empty New here! Starting To Test The Waters.

Mon 19 Sep 2022 - 5:57
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello, I am Nico and I'm 27. I don't have any experience yet but I've had an interest in my mother that's grown to where I've started testing the waters and see if there's potential. Our m/s relationship is a bit complicated but it as well as some other little signs give me the impression that its not completely unrealistic. Despite that there's obviously many factors to consider and even if I had a full green light, I'm not certain what I would do. I'm hoping others experiences and advice may help give some clarity and direction.

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Unowen17 and FamilyFriend like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

New here! Starting To Test The Waters.  Empty Re: New here! Starting To Test The Waters.

Mon 19 Sep 2022 - 10:50
Hi, Nico, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

I hope we can help you clarify your direction with your mother. We have a few moms and sons here, and hopefully reading their experiences will help. (For what it’s worth, my friend Keith Pullman says that few sons who have confessed to their moms have regretted it, though at least one son here disagrees — sometimes.)

If you have any specific questions, please post them in the members-only Non-GSA forum.

Stay safe,
UN

Rick Fortune likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

New here! Starting To Test The Waters.  Empty Re: New here! Starting To Test The Waters.

Mon 19 Sep 2022 - 20:50
Welcome aboard!

Unowen17 likes this post

Quesera
Quesera
Star Member
Star Member
http://ciaotannia.forumactif.com/

Tue 20 Sep 2022 - 2:08
Welcome, Nico!

FullMarriageEquality and Unowen17 like this post

Jroptop9

Fri 23 Sep 2022 - 6:09
Thanks everyone!

Unowen17 likes this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Fri 23 Sep 2022 - 21:20
Welcome Nico! I became intimate with my mother late, I was 39, she 57. Enjoy your period of discovery, but know you can ask anything, anytime, and your mother as well.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and VAHI2022 like this post

Sponsored content