Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Carrie Lee

Secret Sibling Relationship Empty Secret Sibling Relationship

Sun 27 Nov 2022 - 18:11
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi all,
Taking my first brave (I hope) steps toward making contact with others who are either in a similar relationship or at least understanding/supportive of the idea. My sister and I have been in a relationship for a number of years and our now in our late 20s. It has been at times confusing, exciting, depressing, stressful, but always worth it. Our intimacy grew out of a mutual loneliness and need for affection growing up. We were isolated and often left to take care of ourselves, so I think it's natural that we bonded more deeply than typical siblings. Being only 2 years apart also helped. I would love to chat with anybody who is interested in discussing all areas of incestuous relationships (good and bad). Message me with your name and preferred chat platform if you would like to chat in real-time (my preference Secret Sibling Relationship 1f600 )

Carrie & Lee

FullMarriageEquality, wiccanbiker, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow, EpicureanD, FamilyFriend, coolindrada and like this post

EpicureanD

Secret Sibling Relationship Empty Re: Secret Sibling Relationship

Mon 28 Nov 2022 - 9:03
Hi Carrie, welcome to the site. There is a group on wire to chat more with people (can be a bit slow) alternatively I’m on as epicureanstu if you’d like to say hi.
Also this site is still a pretty good place to chat to people.
What level is your relationship at now?
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 28 Nov 2022 - 12:31
Hi, Carrie, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love with your sister. I’ve upgraded your membership.

As Stu said, a lot of people here use Wire. We have a few bro-sis couples on the Wire chat.

Stay safe,
UN

wiccanbiker likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Tue 29 Nov 2022 - 22:59
Welcome aboard!

Wed 30 Nov 2022 - 21:39
Thank you all for the warm welcome. We've been looking around the content on the site and it's so uplifting to know we aren't alone or defective. Would love to chat with anybody who's interested. Just message me here and let me know if you want to chat Discord or Wickr or something Smile

FullMarriageEquality, wiccanbiker and Unowen17 like this post

Carrie Lee

Fri 2 Dec 2022 - 2:42
Somehow I missed that part about Wire being the chat tool of choice here. Our Wire name is secretsR4un

Would love to chat!
Carrie & Lee

FullMarriageEquality and Unowen17 like this post

mop12345678900

Fri 2 Dec 2022 - 13:00
Epicureanstu wrote:Hi Carrie, welcome to the site. There is a group on wire to chat more with people (can be a bit slow) alternatively I’m on as epicureanstu if you’d like to say hi.
Also this site is still a pretty good place to chat to people.
What level is your relationship at now?

What is the group id ? can you send it please.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 2 Dec 2022 - 14:35
Mop, check the announcement posts in General Discussion. The info is there. I won’t repeat it here because this group is public.

Stay safe,
UN

Fri 9 Dec 2022 - 22:33
Is "Wire" another app?
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 10 Dec 2022 - 10:09
Wire is a secure texting app, based out of Switzerland. Free accounts are available.

Stay safe,
UN

Sat 10 Dec 2022 - 16:17
Ok thank you

Unowen17 likes this post

coolindrada

Mon 12 Dec 2022 - 9:11
I should have asked if Wire is good/safe to use. Are people happy with it? Hate it? What's the general opinion about the app?

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 12 Dec 2022 - 9:13
Wire has some rough edges, but it should be safe. Even the people who built Wire can’t read the messages. And Switzerland has some of the most strict privacy laws in the world.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality and coolindrada like this post

Mon 12 Dec 2022 - 11:45
There seems to be some urban myth going on, with Switzerland being considered an oasis of absolute privacy or something like that, much in the spirit of the country being oasis for keeping money and avoiding paying taxes in one's home country. While there may have something similar existed in the past for the later, it has been scrapped decades ago by this point. As for privacy, while yes Swiss like it for themselves and their customers, they also like respecting their own laws and cooperating with their institutions in order to maintain order. Put simply, if police or similar institution asks a tech provider for meta or other data, providers will comply. Switzerland isn't USA where companies may have choice to think whether or not to cooperate with institutions and turn in some files, Swiss laws are different and companies just do as asked. So, if you use Switzerland just for privacy so no 3rd party private individuals snoop through your stuff - good. If you discuss, collect, download, upload, etc some incriminating stuff (it either being incriminating according to Swiss laws or laws of your country) - buy a shredder and heavy duty magnet Very Happy
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 12 Dec 2022 - 14:41
Forget the magnet. If you want to kill a disk drive or SSD dead to keep your secret sibling relationship secret, drill a hole through it. Smile

Stay safe,
UN

wiccanbiker, coolindrada and Amico di Amore like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum