Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nick H.

Introduction Empty Introduction

Wed 7 Dec 2022 - 7:45
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Greetings Everyone! My name's Nick. 36 YO Male. While I don't consider myself a consang, I do consider myself an ally. I strongly believe in the right of all consenting adults to engage in any romantic/sexual activity based on the principle of individual bodily autonomy. That being said, I am admittedly (and I hope nobody is offended by this) fascinated by the existence of consanguinamorous couples. Particularly parent / offspring couples. I must also admit that although I am completely sold on the moral arguments in favor of consanguinamory, I don't know any people in my personal life who are engaged in this form of relationship (as far as I'm aware), and am generally curious about the dynamics of how these relationships develop. I hope to learn more from anyone on this forum who would care to share. Thanks so much!

FullMarriageEquality and Unowen17 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Wed 7 Dec 2022 - 8:25
Hi, Nick, welcome to Kindred Spirits. We’re always glad to have genuine allies. I’ve upgraded your membership, and I hope you enjoy it here.

If you don’t mind saying, what’s fascinating to you about parent-offspring couples?

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality, Quesera and Nick H. like this post

Quesera
Quesera
Star Member
Star Member
http://ciaotannia.forumactif.com/

Wed 7 Dec 2022 - 9:37
Welcome to KS, Nick!

Unowen17 likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Fri 9 Dec 2022 - 15:53
Welcome aboard!

Sat 10 Dec 2022 - 10:52
Unowen17 wrote:Hi, Nick, welcome to Kindred Spirits. We’re always glad to have genuine allies. I’ve upgraded your membership, and I hope you enjoy it here.

If you don’t mind saying, what’s fascinating to you about parent-offspring couples?

Stay safe,
UN
Hey Unowen17! Great to meat you! I think its a confluence of factors. Particularly for non-GSA parent-offspring couples. Considering that the parent raised their offspring from a baby: perhaps changed their diapers, maybe drove them to school
Every morning, helped them with their homework… and is now, later in life, engaged in a romantic and/or sexual relationship with their offspring… It resonates in my mind as extremely taboo. And yet, after exploring the arguments for and against, i can’t come up with single compelling moral argument against it. Absolutely fascinating.

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 10 Dec 2022 - 11:54
Well, Nick, there are certainly some cases where parent-offspring relationships, even when consensual, can become unworkable. But that’s true of any kind of relationship.

Stay safe,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum