Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jakeChicago

introduction - Introduction :) Empty Introduction :)

Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:16 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi Everyone,

I’m 23 (M), my family has been very open about my sexuality since I turned 18. Especially when coming  back from college.

My step dad and sister began the trend when she would come back from college and I guess I just continued it. Could literally hear them back in the day.

Would love to go into more detail but not sure how the forum works yet. My mom is biological and doesn’t rly get involved with my step sister or me.

Mostly me my step sister and step father. Just wondering how far I can go with my step father and if I should be telling my mom about the details or assume they discuss it. Getting complicated but definitely worth it.

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

introduction - Introduction :) Empty Re: Introduction :)

Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:20 am
Hi, Jake, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

I’m not really sure what you’re asking. You can feel free to go into as much detail as you’d like, as long as you stay within the forum rules. I’d suggest Non-GSA or Your Story for that.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:10 am
Welcome aboard!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum