Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction*

+5
Olderson1991
FullMarriageEquality
ChrisDinner
Unowen17
LaurafromBrazil
9 posters
Go down
LaurafromBrazil

Introduction* Empty Introduction*

Sun 21 May 2023 - 16:47
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, I'll give a brief introduction, maybe I write more later today!

So, I'm a mother of two, a son and a daughter, I'm 39, my son is 19, will be turning 20 next month, and my daughter is 21. I'm currently divorced, (thank God for that) my daughter knows of my thoughts about her brother and she's actively helping me with it.

I've found this forum thanks to a kind soul on reddit, he made a post in here too, his nickname is ChrisDinner, he gave me permission to share his nick.

I'll give more details about my current positions later, but for now, I would like to pin that I'm not in a relationship with my son, currently, although I believe it's marching to that direction. Thank you for your time!

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, lord_eldritch, Cyberdolphnow, JackFrost, Olderson1991 and like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction* Empty Re: Introduction*

Sun 21 May 2023 - 18:01
Hi, Laura, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account. And thanks to Chris for guiding you here. I think you’ll find that KS is a lot different from Reddit, since we’re a support group, not a fetish group.

I’m looking forward to hearing more details about your current situation and plans. May I suggest that you create a new post in Non-GSA? It’s a members-only forum, so it isn’t as public

Stay safe,
UN

Cyberdolphnow and LaurafromBrazil like this post

ChrisDinner

Sun 21 May 2023 - 20:11
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Laura, since I got to know you a little bit before you came here, I'll stay out of the non-GSA section. You might feel more comfortable without me eavesdropping. I know you are in good hands here. Smile

Unowen17 and Cyberdolphnow like this post

LaurafromBrazil

Sun 21 May 2023 - 23:55
Unowen17 wrote:Hi, Laura, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account. And thanks to Chris for guiding you here. I think you’ll find that KS is a lot different from Reddit...

Thank you, dearly! I'm so happy I came cross this forum, I'll make another post soon, indeed, I hope you all find my story interesting enough to read too!

Unowen17 and Cyberdolphnow like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Mon 22 May 2023 - 20:45
Welcome aboard!

Mon 22 May 2023 - 21:52
Welcome Laura.
I was with my mom for about 5 years, 30 years ago. It was the deepest relationship I have had with any woman.

Welcome to the group, I hope you get the support you need. Reach out to me via direct message if you have any questions about my story

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and LaurafromBrazil like this post

HiC2
HiC2

Tue 23 May 2023 - 2:48
You said your daughter is helping you. Do you mind sharing how she became aware?
nudegeorge123

Mon 29 May 2023 - 19:55
Welcome. I hope you find what you seek

Unowen17 likes this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Tue 30 May 2023 - 0:22
Welcome Laura! I was with my mother for 18 years, till her passing in 2021. Love and cherish your son, and daughter too!

Unowen17 and Olderson1991 like this post

HiC2
HiC2

Tue 30 May 2023 - 0:45
This is interesting. If your daughter is "helping you," this means she can do some of the heavy lifting. She can do some of the early feeling out stage of things by asking more suggestive questions than you might feel comfortable with.

I'm still curious how she found out and why this isn't upsetting for her. Thankfully, of course.

Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow, Olderson1991 and LaurafromBrazil like this post

ChrisDinner

Wed 31 May 2023 - 1:11
HiC2 wrote:You said your daughter is helping you. Do you mind sharing how she became aware?

HiC2 wrote:This is interesting. If your daughter is "helping you," this means she can do some of the heavy lifting. She can do some of the early feeling out stage of things by asking more suggestive questions than you might feel comfortable with.

I'm still curious how she found out and why this isn't upsetting for her. Thankfully, of course.

I haven't heard from Laura since the day I directed her here. We had a lengthy text chat that day. I won't give any details without explicit permission. I can share that Laura has a great relationship with her daughter, but her daughter also has her own life to attend to. Laura and her son both seem like like smart, strong, compassionate people and I really think EVENTUALLY that connection will be made and they will enjoy a happy life together.

Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow, HiC2, Olderson1991 and LaurafromBrazil like this post

Remoon

Introduction* Empty Wassup I support incest

Wed 31 May 2023 - 3:27
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
I support  adult  incest marriage  and relationships I want to be protected loving deeply soul relationships I'm fully supported brother sister mom son daughter father let's make adult incest relationships legal nationwide

Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow, JackFrost, Olderson1991, ChrisDinner and LaurafromBrazil like this post

Olderson1991

Wed 31 May 2023 - 6:20
Remoon wrote:I support  adult  incest marriage  and relationships I want to be protected  loving  deeply  soul relationships I'm  fully  supported  brother sister  mom son daughter father let's make  adult incest relationships  legal nationwide

I like Remoon's passion on the topic Smile

Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow, ChrisDinner and LaurafromBrazil like this post

LaurafromBrazil

Thu 1 Jun 2023 - 23:02
Hi! It's been a while and I promised to better explain my current situation. I'll write another post today.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, Dale55, HiC2 and ChrisDinner like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum