Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Father/lover

My introduction Empty My introduction

Mon 12 Jun 2023 - 1:53
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello it’s nice to meet all of you, I wasn’t even aware a forum like this existed out there but I’m so happy to have found it!

Growing up, I was always attracted to family members. Cousins, my mother, so on and so forth. But I was forced to suppress it because of societal bigotry, forced to view myself with shame for having natural thoughts and feelings. Not being allowed to accept myself for who I was.

Now as I’ve grown up, I’ve come to completely accept my sexual orientation for what it is. I no longer allow myself to feel guilt over what nature gave me.

My daughter Ava and I have begun a romantic and physical relationship for the past 3 years, she also was born consanguineous like I was.

It wasn’t until a few years back when we were drinking and spending time together that she confessed to me her feelings. When she did, I couldn’t help but open up either. Since then our relationship has evolved past a father daughter relationship, and into lovers as well. I feel as though we are soulmates, and we’re spiritually aligned in this life for eachother. It is without a doubt the only relationship that has fulfilled me.

Both of us are very passionate and engage in topics like art and spirituality, “variety is the spice” of life kinda people. We’ve talked about having a kid in the future, and I can only imagine our child would be filed with all the creativity and individuality that me and Eva share. I believe keeping it within the family could definitely help pass on these special personality traits more easily (not that it’s really important, just an interesting thought I’ve had).

Anyways, I Love what you guys are doing, hope to be apart of it. Very beautiful stuff. Thank y’all!

FullMarriageEquality, northernman, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow, JackFrost, Olderson1991 and like this post

Olderson1991

My introduction Empty Re: My introduction

Mon 12 Jun 2023 - 5:33
Welcome to the forum.
Perhaps your daughter would like to sign up too?

I was with my mom for about 5 years, 30 years ago. It was the deepest connection I have ever had with any woman.
Some people call it double love,a romantic love and a family love.
Sounds like you and your daughter have double love.

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and JackFrost like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 12 Jun 2023 - 9:10
Hi, Father/lover, welcome to Kindred Spirits. How old was your daughter when you began your relationship?

Stay safe,
UN

Cyberdolphnow likes this post

Father/lover

Thu 15 Jun 2023 - 18:35
Unowen17 wrote:Hi, Father/lover, welcome to Kindred Spirits. How old was your daughter when you began your relationship?

Stay safe,
UN

Hi! Thanks for welcoming me, she had just turned 20 when we began our relationship.

FullMarriageEquality and Unowen17 like this post

Father/lover

Thu 15 Jun 2023 - 18:52
Olderson1991 wrote:Welcome to the forum.
Perhaps your daughter would like to sign up too?

I was with my mom for about 5 years, 30 years ago. It was the deepest connection I have ever had with any woman.
Some people call it double love,a romantic love and a family love.
Sounds like you and your daughter have double love.

I definitely have never experienced a deeper physical, romantic, or spiritual connection with a woman before my daughter and I opened up to each other.

There’s a deeper devotional aspect to the love for me. That you would throw away the entire world and its feelings and rules, only for the desire to see the person you cherish happy and experience them as closely as possible. I’ve never felt more secure and comfortable with a partner than I do with my daughter.

And yes lol, I like that “double love”. I love the vision of this community. I dream of a world where consanguinity can something we have pride in as a species. I certainly believe there’s a reason that this is one of the only ages where it has been truly taboo. It’s just another sexual Orientation to me.

How many times must we say “true love knows no bounds” before we wake up and finally see it?

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, JackFrost, Olderson1991 and LaurenXVIII like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 15 Jun 2023 - 20:44
Thanks for the confirmation, Father/lover. I’ve upgraded your account.

Hope you enjoy our forum!

Peace,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Fri 16 Jun 2023 - 22:58
Welcome aboard!

Sat 17 Jun 2023 - 11:47
I didn't know a forum like this existed. Reading your words is very helpful

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and Amico di Amore like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 17 Jun 2023 - 17:03
RSB, why not post an intro post yourself?

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Silver_Soul

My introduction Empty My introduction

Fri 1 Sep 2023 - 5:37
Hello, all. I'm Ben. This is my introduction. I've lurked here for the last year, reading people's stories until I was brave enough to tell mine.

When we were kids, my cousin and I would play outside all the time, like best friends. One day, she asked me if we weren't cousins, would I be her bf. Me, a kid then, kinda laughed it off and said but "you're my cousin. I couldn't". When we were teens (about 16), she asked it again but in a more joking way, like "You're so nice to people. You'd be that perfect bf". She hadn't mentioned that again since childhood. Though she has given me looks throughout the years. Now, as adults, we don't ever speak at all. We live in different states, on opposite coasts as well. Whenever we do, meet for family get togethers like Christmas (I don't always make it back home cause of the distance), we see each other, hug, and talk. Every now and then, we'd catch each other's gaze, and she'd smile back at me, almost ear to ear. Almost blushing. Like, a longing gaze. She's never reached out, or messaged me. She's married and has kids and I feel that I'd just ruin things for her. I never thought much of it until the last few years. I find myself thinking about her..about what it would be like if I never chickened out about my feelings. We grew up in a large, Christian family and I felt like we'd just be shamed and judged and pulled away from each other in the end. So I guess I just blocked it out. I'm 34 and occasionally think back to those times. Thanks for reading Smile

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and polyguy like this post

Fri 1 Sep 2023 - 19:08
Welcome aboard the lair, comrade! Hopefully you'll have a nice time along us Smile

Hold on... if she's Eve... that would make you Adam Neutral !!!!!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 2 Sep 2023 - 9:03
Hi, Silver_Soul, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

Sounds like there is something smoldering between you and your cousin. Tough circumstances, though. But you don’t have to shame and judge yourselves and let the fire die. I hope someday the right thing happens, whatever that might be.

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum