Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Still figure it out

My Introduction Empty My Introduction

Mon 3 Jul 2023 - 5:41
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Greetings,
I am a 31 year old adult daughter to a 77 year old father that I have considered attractive and viewed more than just a relative for many years. We have a wonderful relationship and I'm absolutely terrified of the embarrassment/consequences of what could happen if me expressing this to him backfires. I'm not even sure how to bring it up. I'd also like to add, I've never been abused by him in any way. My feelings for him are genuine. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for having me.

FullMarriageEquality, Quesera, whatadifferenceadaymakes, Unowen17, Findingmyself, JackFrost and Grimlock like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

My Introduction Empty Re: My Introduction

Mon 3 Jul 2023 - 9:10
Hi, Still, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership.

I hope you do express your feelings to your father. Just go slowly and carefully, and leave both of you with a graceful way to back out if the conversation becomes awkward, and you’ll be fine.

The “Courting Consanguinamory” page from Keith Pullman’s “Full Marriage Equality” blog might be helpful. http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

We can continue this conversation in the members-only groups if you’d like. Good luck courting your father!

Stay safe,
UN

Quesera, JackFrost and Still figure it out like this post

Still figure it out

Mon 3 Jul 2023 - 16:06
Thanks for holding a safe space for me here while I figure this out.

Unowen17 likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Tue 4 Jul 2023 - 23:34
Welcome aboard!

Quesera, Unowen17 and Still figure it out like this post

Findingmyself

Wed 5 Jul 2023 - 6:22
Hope you feel at home

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and JimmyLovesMom like this post

oreos_rock
oreos_rock

Sun 9 Jul 2023 - 19:39
Welcome! I'm with my father in a family with benefits situation. Have enjoyed it immensely. Look me up on the Wire app if ya want to chat more and perhaps seek guidance on how to proceed with your dad! @blabla2002 on wire app.

-Jesika

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and JackFrost like this post

Mon 10 Jul 2023 - 19:54
Welcome to the place, pal! I am sure some of our peers here may bring some valuable and useful insight about your situation Smile , stay in synthony!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum