Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brotherAttractedToHSis

Introduction - GSA to my (37m) Half Sister (20f) Empty Introduction - GSA to my (37m) Half Sister (20f)

Mon 24 Jul 2023 - 19:52
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Just like it says...I've discovered I have an attraction to my half-sister (we grew up apart).  Just trying to navigate it and figure it all out. I truly don't know if she feels the same way, although I suspect she might. I'm also attracted to my mother, who I told (It was just us for most of my life growing up). I've never acted on these feelings...but they're certainly confusing and I'm not opposed to it...I just don't want to cause issues with my relationship with my sister or my mother.  I'm 37 FYI.  Happy to meet you all!

Last edited by brotherAttractedToHSis on Mon 24 Jul 2023 - 19:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add better context and intro.)

Unowen17, JackFrost, Olderson1991 and Johngreene29 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction - GSA to my (37m) Half Sister (20f) Empty Re: Introduction - GSA to my (37m) Half Sister (20f)

Mon 24 Jul 2023 - 22:46
Hi, BrotherA, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Happy to meet you, too! I’ve upgraded your account.

That’s always the dilemma we face, isn’t it? We want to change our relationships, but we don’t want to cause issues in them. And we’re afraid that acting on our interests would do Bad Things. Except that you did tell your mother about your feelings for her, and I guess she’s accepted that you have them.

Hope you enjoy our forum, and please participate however you see fit!

Peace,
UN

brotherAttractedToHSis likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Introduction - GSA to my (37m) Half Sister (20f) Empty Re: Introduction - GSA to my (37m) Half Sister (20f)

Tue 25 Jul 2023 - 0:33
Welcome aboard!

Unowen17 and brotherAttractedToHSis like this post

Mon 31 Jul 2023 - 11:31
brotherAttractedToHSis wrote:Just like it says...I've discovered I have an attraction to my half-sister (we grew up apart).  Just trying to navigate it and figure it all out.  I truly don't know if she feels the same way, although I suspect she might.  I'm also attracted to my mother, who I told (It was just us for most of my life growing up).  I've never acted on these feelings...but they're certainly confusing and I'm not opposed to it...I just don't want to cause issues with my relationship with my sister or my mother.  I'm 37 FYI.  Happy to meet you all!

Thank you for sharing. I imagine this must be confusing and challenging to navigate.

This topic is relevant to me, so I'm interested in how things work out for you. Hopefully for the best.
Olderson1991

Tue 1 Aug 2023 - 7:01
Welcome to the forum.
I had a relationship w my mom for about 5 years, 30 years ago.

Unowen17 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum