Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lorre93

Introducing myself  Empty Introducing myself

Sat 9 Sep 2023 - 13:15
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi all,

I'd prefer not to use my real name for obvious reasons. I had three sexual encounters with my mother in my mid twenties. I'm now in my 30s and engaged to be married but struggle to get the intensity of those encounters out of my mind. My mother and I never really discuss them but I think we both found it quite joyous and exciting and I don't think either of us regret it, while also knowing we can never talk to anybody about it. Needless to say I'm glad to find a space that seems to deal with the honest emotion of these situations rather than silly fantasies.

I'd love to read more about all your experiences.

FullMarriageEquality, OtherHans, Unowen17 and JackFrost like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introducing myself  Empty Re: Introducing myself

Sun 10 Sep 2023 - 11:07
Good morning, Lorre, and welcome to KIndred Spirits. Congratulations on becoming intimate with your mother and the joy it’s brought you both. I’ve upgraded your account.

Please feel free to talk and participate in the members-only groups. Maybe you can tell us more in Your Story, if you’d like. I’m curious about how it started and why you and your mother didn’t continue.

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 10 Sep 2023 - 22:24
Welcome aboard!