Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MotherandMe

My Brief Introduction Empty My Brief Introduction

Mon 2 Oct 2023 - 6:27
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I’m a sixty-seven year old American male who recently confessed my life-long desire for physical intimacy to my widowed ninety-seven year old mother who still functions very well mentally. I wanted to share this with her before she passes away. She listened attentively, was surprised to learn of my feelings, and told me she loves me unconditionally. She said she wishes she had know this decades ago, but lamented she has never been a very sexual person. I asked her if she would marry me in her heart and she said yes. It is most unlikely that we will consummate our commitment with intercourse, given her advanced age and frail condition; however, we are now more connected emotionally than ever before.

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, Grimlock and luvmemum63 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

My Brief Introduction Empty Re: My Brief Introduction

Mon 2 Oct 2023 - 9:48
Hi, MotherAndMe, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on confessing your love to your mother. I’ve upgraded your account.

I’m glad it went so well for you, and that you’ve deepened your connection with her.

Peace,
UN

Rick Fortune and luvmemum63 like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum