Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EuroAsianFam

Hi new here Empty Hi new here

Wed 22 Nov 2023 - 0:25
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi everyone mixed race couple here (I'm Euro wife is Asian)
We have 1 daughter consenting age actively involved with us and we really enjoy this lifestyle
Never told anyone outside of the family before but taking the step now
I love my family very much of course, but I'll admit the taboo aspect of it is quite horny
Me and wife have done some swinging before and a few bdsm parties. We are completely new to this scene don't know if there is a scene as such but if there is we hope to make some new friends for chat and meetings later on
Hope everyone is having a good time and keeping it in the family!

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and Silent_Witness like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Hi new here Empty Re: Hi new here

Wed 22 Nov 2023 - 6:01
Hi, Euro, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Congratulations on your and your wife’s special love with your adult daughter. I’ve upgraded your membership.

There isn’t a consang scene, as such, that I know of, anyway. In fact, most consangs keep their relationships a deep secret, for their safety’s sake. I know of a few consang couples who’ve tried swinging and have come out to their swinger friends, and some who have even advertised that they’re mom and son or brother and sister. The swinging community seemed accepting of them.

Please enjoy our forum. If you feel so moved, you’re welcome to tell us more about yourselves in Your Story. I’m curious about who approached whom for a relationship, and how it went.

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality, JackFrost and Olderson1991 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Fri 8 Dec 2023 - 16:44
As someone who is polyamorous, it’s always an added bonus when someone joining here has experience with nonmonogamy.

Olderson1991 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum