Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
heavenorhell

I’m new. Hi!  Empty I’m new. Hi!

Sat 16 Dec 2023 - 16:59
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi,

I am in a romantic relationship with my birth father.

Adopted at birth, he never knew that he had gotten my birth mother pregnant. I ended up searching for my birth mother and family around 17/18 years old. I found them and have had a great experience with my maternal family.

I married at 28, had two beautiful sons with my now ex husband. My cousin on my maternal family side had been always wanting me to try and find my birth father. 20 years passed and she called me one night in 2018 to let me know she thought she had located him.

Long story short, she did. We met, and instantly fell in love. We both left our marriages and have a relationship every other week that I don’t have my children. We primarily live our lives together at his house.

My life since this all happened, has been very difficult. I left a pretty good marriage. I had financial stability, a beautiful family and home. I now fear for my future in so many ways other than just financially.

Anyway, I’m here to learn and get advice for some of the very best and worst parts of these types of relationships.

Kindly,

S

FullMarriageEquality, Quesera, hiddenromance, Unowen17, JackFrost and Olderson1991 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

I’m new. Hi!  Empty Re: I’m new. Hi!

Sun 17 Dec 2023 - 9:54
Hi, S, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership.

Your story sounds very similar to Skaven’s. Is he your father?

Peace,
UN

heavenorhell likes this post

heavenorhell

Tue 19 Dec 2023 - 1:42
Hi,

No. I do not know who that is.
Quesera
Quesera
Star Member
Star Member
http://ciaotannia.forumactif.com/

Tue 19 Dec 2023 - 2:29
Welcome aboard! I hope you find this place useful.
Cheers!

heavenorhell likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 19 Dec 2023 - 10:34
heavenorhell wrote:No. I do not know who that is.

Skaven’s another new member whose circumstances sounded like he could be your father.

Peace,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 31 Dec 2023 - 23:07
Welcome aboard. Hopefully our GSA section can be especially helpful.

https://www.mojeek.com

Mon 1 Jan 2024 - 1:17
Greetings & welcome.

Also a GSA experiencer, I certainly know how wonderful it can be as well as the roller coaster it takes a person on.
In your introduction, you also mentioned that besides financial fear, you have other fears for your future: Specifically, what are they?

Not trying to be invasive, intrusive or otherwise, but this is a very important query in order to surmise your physical, mental & LEGAL health. It is with greatest regards to you that I hope that no one, no one but you & your father know of this ancestor-descendant romantic relationship that you share with each other. For as great the desire is for some of us to announce & put on public display our romance for whom we love, it is not for public consumption & simply is no one else's business - especially in a culture where people who do this are publicly ridiculed via character assassination, legal persecution & imprisonment, invasion of privacy, vandalism, familial alienation, job loss, social isolation & even lynching.

Due to these considerations, the private nature of these relationships cannot be overstated or taken for granted in order to preserve a negativity-free existence for the present & future.

Really do hope your privacy is preserved & wish you many Happy New Years for the rest of your lives together.

heavenorhell wrote: I am in a romantic relationship with my birth father... I now fear for my future in so many ways other than just financially.

Unowen17 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum