Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CMMC88

My introduction! Empty My introduction!

Mon 25 Dec 2023 - 19:11
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey All,
My older sister and I have been in a relationship for the past 11 years. We are about 2 years apart and are now in our early 50s and late 40s. It started with my sister going through a painful divorce, and I was there for her through the entire ordeal and it brought us closer. This closeness led to deep sense of
caring and intimacy. Finding this site has given us a sense of hope that others are on the same journey as us.

FullMarriageEquality, Quesera, Unowen17, Findingmyself, John52, Olderson1991 and Silent_Witness like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

My introduction! Empty Re: My introduction!

Tue 26 Dec 2023 - 8:38
Good morning, CMMC, and welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

Congratulations on your love with your sister! Every couple has their own journey. I hope you’ll tell us more about yours.

Peace,
UN

Fri 29 Dec 2023 - 4:42
My name is Teresa and I also have a relationship with my oldest brother and we have produced two children from our relationship I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you regarding your relationship with your sibling

JackFrost likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum