Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Club

+5
Olderson1991
lord_eldritch
FullMarriageEquality
Unowen17
Jadson
9 posters
Go down
Jadson
Jadson

In the Club Empty In the Club

Sun 31 Dec 2023 - 23:23
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
I am a 48 year old male who has just recently had sex with my mother. I enjoyed the experience, and I've dreamt about doung this for 35 years. However, we have not spoken since. I believe my mom enjoyed it, too. She said as much, but now I feel very awkward. I'm here to read other's admissions to see if it's like my experience. I've tried other forums, but it's mostly nonsensical blather. Wanting to see if this forum is different.

Thanks,
Jadson

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, lord_eldritch, Cyberdolphnow, JackFrost, Grimlock and like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

In the Club Empty Re: In the Club

Mon 1 Jan 2024 - 8:53
Hi, Jadson, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on consummating with your mother. I certainly hope you speak to her as soon as you can, because she’s probably feeling a whirlwind of emotions and needs your support.

I’ve upgraded your account. Hope you enjoy it here!

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, lord_eldritch and Jadson like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 3 Jan 2024 - 15:31
Welcome aboard and congrats. Yes, do talk with her.

Unowen17 and Jadson like this post

lord_eldritch
lord_eldritch

Wed 3 Jan 2024 - 17:27
I guess it is natural because you two are still relocating relationship-wise and still don't know where you are after what has happened. It may take some time (form my own experience).

wiccanbiker, Unowen17, Olderson1991 and Jadson like this post

Olderson1991

Thu 4 Jan 2024 - 12:11
My mom and I had discussions and decided to have sex. After the first time I felt awkward and told her I didn't think we should have done it.
My mom took that as rejection but should have just said she enjoyed it. But after we worked that out we got into a comfortable environment. After a few times it was very comfortable. We had our relationship for about 5 years.

Unowen17, lord_eldritch and Cyberdolphnow like this post

whatadifferenceadaymakes

Sun 7 Jan 2024 - 15:04
How old is your mom?

Unowen17 and Jadson like this post

Oedipus95
Oedipus95

Sun 7 Jan 2024 - 16:04
Congratulations, I hope you move forward, the discomfort is mainly because you broke the taboo, communication is very necessary talk to her, but first talk to yourself and think about where you want to go with this relationship.

Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow, Olderson1991 and Jadson like this post

Nighttouch

Sun 3 Mar 2024 - 12:16
Hey, Jadson! I'm 42m. I've had a very long relationship with my Mom, as well as encounters with other family, too. I hope things turn out well for the both of you!

Unowen17, JackFrost and Jadson like this post

Jadson
Jadson

Tue 2 Apr 2024 - 17:49
I've had several other wonderful encounters with my mom since I last posted here. Through all of the guilt we both experienced, we have started a limited meet-up. My biggest concern is my wife having any suspicions. My mom and I have tried very hard to cover our steps. I believe we've done a really good job of doing just that.

About a month ago, my mom's brother died. We both went to Louisiana to attend his funeral. My wife and my younger son had a sports tournament to attend that weekend. It was a difficult decision for my wife, but we spend a ton of money for my son to play his sport. Plus, she was not very close to my uncle. My older son worked all weekend, and he's about to graduate high school. He needs to earn money for his next year at college. 

I drove down to Louisiana, with only my mom in my truck. It takes 5 hours to get down there. We've had a handful of sexual encounters by that point. However, we were mom and son the entire drive. 

When we finally arrived, we attended the viewing. I really do not like viewings. I have so many wonderful memories of my uncle to see him look nothing like the way I remembered him. My mom needed an ear that night, and I fulfilled that role. She was hurting, and I wanted to be her support. We were both in the same hotel room, with 2 beds. It was given, on that night we would remain in our beds.

Saturday was much more casual, and we were able to wear anything but formal until the actual service. We hung out with our extended family, and shared stories of my uncle. Once it was time for the service, by his wishes, he didn't want anyone to wear anything other than jeans and LSU shirts. That suited me and my mom just fine. 

After the burial, we all gathered at his wife's house, my mom's sister-in-law. We played games, and enjoyed all the relatives. We had drinks and had a lot of fun. Around 10:00 pm, everybody made their exit. My mom and I went back to our hotel. With the few drinks that my mom had, it made her very promiscuous. She wanted to start on me during our drive back to the hotel. I couldn't have that distraction while driving. Once we got there, we got on the elevator and that's when the passion started. Luckily, all of the extended family was staying at another hotel. We were very touchy in the hallway that led to our room. Once we got into our room, my mom stripped. 

Being 48, my equipment doesn't work very well anymore. I took a pill to enhance it. Although I couldn't get to a point to insert, I still had a beautiful night with my mom.

We drove home that Sunday, and we were mom and son again all the way home. I feel my situation is just about as optimal as I could imagine. We just need to continue to cover our tracks. 

I need to vent occasionally, and I'm sorry if it seemed I was rambling. I need to share, and I have only one place I can do so.

whatadifferenceadaymakes, Unowen17, JackFrost, Lisse and curioussoul like this post

JackFrost
JackFrost
https://www.mojeek.com

Wed 3 Apr 2024 - 0:04
Nice slice of life. Vent all you want. It's good for you.

Keep smiling Smile

Jadson likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum