Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
boom95

New here looking for others with like experiences  Empty New here looking for others with like experiences

Tue 9 Jan 2024 - 23:02
Hello All,

I’m new here. I’m a 28 gay male that’s having a sexual relationship with my biological father. Wondering if anyone else here has the same.

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Grimlock, Olderson1991, Amit55, TONNY and Lisse like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

New here looking for others with like experiences  Empty Re: New here looking for others with like experiences

Wed 10 Jan 2024 - 10:27
Hi, Boom, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Could you please confirm that your relationship with your father began when you were 18 or older?

Peace,
UN

TONNY and Lisse like this post

boom95

New here looking for others with like experiences  Empty Re: New here looking for others with like experiences

Wed 10 Jan 2024 - 10:54
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Yes it did. When I was 27

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, Grimlock, TONNY and Lisse like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 11 Jan 2024 - 11:30
Thanks for clearing that up, Boom. I’ve upgraded your account.

Hope you enjoy the forum, and that you meet some other father-son couples here!

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality, boom95, TONNY and Lisse like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 24 Jan 2024 - 23:09
Welcome!

Unowen17 and TONNY like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum