Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ranger99

Introduction Empty Introduction

Sun 18 Feb 2024 - 13:00
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'm a dad in my 50's who is married and has a daughter in her 30's and I'm in love with her. She doesn't know it. She has been married to a guy my age, but their relationship fell apart because he was too controlling and didn't trust her. They had a child. My daughter moved back in with me and it's killing me. I want so bad to open up to her. My wife and I haven't had sex in twenty years but I consider her my best friend. I'm so conflicted inside.

Quesera, Unowen17, kingkong2020 and Grimlock like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Mon 19 Feb 2024 - 7:19
Hi, Ranger, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership.

You’re in a bind about opening up to her, because it sounds like your wife is still in the picture. Please feel free to start a new thread in Non-GSA to talk it over.

Peace,
UN

Grimlock likes this post

Olderson1991

Mon 19 Feb 2024 - 11:17
Welcome to the group. There's a few dad's and grandfather's here connecting to their daughters/granddaughters.

I was with my mom for about 5 years, 30 years ago.

Quesera, Unowen17 and Grimlock like this post

Incognito

Thu 22 Feb 2024 - 5:17
My daughter and I are happy together for the past 10 years.
We were separated when she was 6 months old and only seen each other 3or 4 times in 38 years.
She was in a bad relationship and got beaten up really badly and asked if she could move to my state to get a new start and I said ok.
We didn’t see what was coming but didn’t fight it either.
She has 3 children and 5 grandchildren, I have 5 children and multiple grandchildren.
Some of our family are happy for us, most in fact because it’s obvious the love and compassion we share are obvious.
We don’t hide our relationship from anyone so take us for face value or go away to your own world and leave us alone !
We worked a business together as partners and own a home together.
Our relationship went through some rough spots like many do, but we made it together to this point and have built a life together that makes us inseparable.
We don’t believe anyone can come between us.
Looking forward to this forum in order to hear other success stories and share ours as an inspiration that relationships of this nature are healthy and rewarding in many ways !!!

Quesera, Unowen17 and Lisse like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 22 Feb 2024 - 6:50
Hi, Incognito, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Obviously, your daughter was 18 or older when you met. Would you like your membership upgraded?

Peace,
UN

Thu 22 Feb 2024 - 8:40
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Yes please

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 23 Feb 2024 - 5:33
Don’t need to, you’re already there. Very Happy

How’s it going with your daughter? We can talk more in Non-GSA if you’d like.

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum