Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MickeyL1994

A brief intro. Empty A brief intro.

Mon 4 Mar 2024 - 3:09
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey I'm Mickey. I just turned 30. In my formative years I had a sexually experimental relationship with  two of my close relatives who were close in age. Unfortunately the relationships have since ended but I still find myself consumed by incestuous desires. So much so I often pretend my long time significant other is related to me when we have sexual relations. I'm not sure what I expect to find here but I'm hoping to at least speak to someone who has a similar story.

Perhaps I should also add that I have not engaged in such activities for a very long time as there is no longer anyone in my family with whom I share a mutual attraction. (The relatives I previously was involved with are now both happily married and refuse to even acknowledge what we did together) But I'm having a hard time having a normal relationship and would really appreciate some advice.

Unowen17 likes this post

Goldencrow_260

A brief intro. Empty Re: A brief intro.

Mon 4 Mar 2024 - 7:02
MickeyL1994 wrote:Hey I'm Mickey. I just turned 30. In my formative years I had a sexually experimental relationship with  two of my close relatives who were close in age. Unfortunately the relationships have since ended but I still find myself consumed by incestuous desires. So much so I often pretend my long time significant other is related to me when we have sexual relations. I'm not sure what I expect to find here but I'm hoping to at least speak to someone who has a similar story.

Perhaps I should also add that I have not engaged in such activities for a very long time as there is no longer anyone in my family with whom I share a mutual attraction. (The relatives I previously was involved with are now both happily married and refuse to even acknowledge what we did together) But I'm having a hard time having a normal relationship and would really appreciate some advice.

That's good that they are happily married, i wish for them the best. At this point i would say just support them on the side while working on yourself. Do you have any hobbies? like gaming, reading, music, etc. Favorite places to hang out with friends? movies or shows you like? books etc.? maybe you like exercising or working on some kind of buisness plan. But i would highly recommend for anyone, to simply work on themselves and enjoy things you like personally. gradually you'll feel normal again...good luck! Smile

Unowen17 and Olderson1991 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 4 Mar 2024 - 9:14
Hi, Mickey, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

Hope you enjoy our forum, and that you find someone with a similar story to talk to.

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality and MickeyL1994 like this post

MickeyL1994

Mon 4 Mar 2024 - 16:40
Thank you very much.

Unowen17 likes this post

MickeyL1994

Mon 4 Mar 2024 - 17:00
Goldencrow_260 wrote:
MickeyL1994 wrote:Hey I'm Mickey. I just turned 30. In my formative years I had a sexually experimental relationship with  two of my close relatives who were close in age. Unfortunately the relationships have since ended but I still find myself consumed by incestuous desires. So much so I often pretend my long time significant other is related to me when we have sexual relations. I'm not sure what I expect to find here but I'm hoping to at least speak to someone who has a similar story.

That's good that they are happily married, i wish for them the best. At this point i would say just support them on the side while working on yourself. Do you have any hobbies? like gaming, reading, music, etc. Favorite places to hang out with friends? movies or shows you like? books etc.? maybe you like exercising or working on some kind of buisness plan. But i would highly recommend for anyone, to simply work on themselves and enjoy things you like personally. gradually you'll feel normal again...good luck! Smile

I appreciate the advice. I do have hobbies and such to keep myself busy. And as I said in my intro post I am in a long time relationship with someone. I guess my problem is that it's never felt as fulfilling as my previous relationship with my relatives. Something about being with them just felt right in a way that my current relationship does not.

Unowen17 likes this post

Goldencrow_260

Mon 4 Mar 2024 - 17:13
MickeyL1994 wrote:
Goldencrow_260 wrote:

I appreciate the advice. I do have hobbies and such to keep myself busy. And as I said in my intro post I am in a long time relationship with someone. I guess my problem is that it's never felt as fulfilling as my previous relationship with my relatives. Something about being with them just felt right in a way that my current relationship does not.

Oh so relationship advice in a way? sorry about that, I'm not in one so i honestly dont have much to say. I know communication is key in a relationship with someone, so maybe talk to your spouse about you feeling unsatisfied and see if you two can come up with something to help the feeling. i wont mention or recommend divorce since i think that would be a little unfair to both of you, i think this is more a communicate and expression matter. hopefully that helps? sorry i suck with relationships.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum