Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Matteo Ampelio

Introduction Empty Introduction

Mon 22 Apr 2024 - 23:06
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello, just found this forum through a friend, I am in my 20s and I love my sister!

I am in a long term relationship with my sister who is also in her 20s, we have been together since we were […] teens but our relationship has evolved over time from just casual exploration to living together as a couple.

our parents dont know about our relationship but they are aware of our living arrangement, we told them that the housing market sucks and living together is the only way we can afford plus we are in the same college and dont want to get dorms.

I think people like us who are adults [deleted — UN] should be able to be in love with whom they want and not be persecuted for being in love and doing things that every married or cohabitating couple does.

Last edited by Unowen17 on Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 10:08; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Slight edit for forum standards)

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, JackFrost and spru1f like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 10:10
Hi, Matteo, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love with your sister. I’ve upgraded your account. We try to be understanding about couples who are close in age, but please stick within the forum rules.

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality and Matteo Ampelio like this post

Rebecca93

Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 14:55
Welcome. I’m in a B/S relationship too. We face many of the same issues

Unowen17, JackFrost and Matteo Ampelio like this post

Matteo Ampelio

Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 15:43
Unowen17 wrote:Hi, Matteo, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love with your sister. I’ve upgraded your account. We try to be understanding about couples who are close in age, but please stick within the forum rules.

Peace,
UN

I was unaware that discussing close age relationships between younger people was against the rules, considering how many relationships start when people are both teens I thought it was normal, of course I do not endorse adults abusing minors, or anything even close to that.

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 24 Apr 2024 - 11:32
Matteo, please check rules 5 and 8. https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t745-forum-rules-attention-all-newcomers

We are understanding about couples who got together young, but we ask them for discretion to keep the wrong elements out. I hope you understand.

Peace,
UN

Matteo Ampelio likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum