Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tormented Sibling

Introduction B/S Empty Introduction B/S

Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 1:00
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello everyone, I am a 41 yo male. For many years I have been sexually attracted to my older sister(43f). Over the years the feeling may have been mutual. None of us initiated anything though. This may change in the future. The thought of us possibly consummating is incredibly intense.

The intensity is one of the main reasons consanguinamory is appealing to me. Over the years indulging in incestuous thoughts has made me feel somewhat less “normal” like I was a lone “pervert.” I am glad a community like this exists.

Unowen17, spru1f, Hickulu, Matteo Ampelio and some_genderfluid_creature like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Introduction B/S Empty Re: Introduction B/S

Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 1:11
Hi, TS. Did you want to be upgraded or are you simply passing along thanks?

Unowen17 likes this post

Tormented Sibling

Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 6:22
FullMarriageEquality wrote:Hi, TS. Did you want to be upgraded or are you simply passing along thanks?

Yes I would like to be upgraded. Please.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 11:53
Thanks, TS, I’ve upgraded your membership. Good luck with your sister, and I hope you enjoy our forum!

Peace,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum