Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bootstrap

Happy International Cosanguinamory Day!!! Empty Happy International Cosanguinamory Day!!!

Mon 29 Apr 2024 - 2:27
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
I woke up with all these nagging questions about familial attraction running through my mind, and they just wouldn't go away, so I start doing some investigative research online only to find out that today is Cosanguinamory Day! It feels like something in my dreams was trying to bring me here, so I thought I should introduce myself. Hello! No personal experience, just curious and supportive, thank you all for being here.

Unowen17 and spru1f like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Happy International Cosanguinamory Day!!! Empty Re: Happy International Cosanguinamory Day!!!

Mon 29 Apr 2024 - 10:12
Hi, Bootstrap, belated Happy Consanguinamory Day, and welcome to Kindred Spirits! We can upgrade your membership if you’ll let us know your age and where your interest in consanguinamory comes from.

Peace,
UN

https://www.mojeek.com

Happy International Cosanguinamory Day!!! Empty Re: Happy International Cosanguinamory Day!!!

Yesterday at 20:00
Never heard of it. Any reason why my mom's birthday was chosen as the celebrated day? How was this day arrived at & how long & how publicly has it been observed?
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Yesterday at 20:14
Just coincidence, Jack. It’s double Valentine’s Day. 2 * 2/14 = 4/28.

Coincidence or synchronicity… Very Happy

It’s been published on KS and other consanguinamory outlets for some time. I doubt that Hallmark is going to be putting out cards for it any time soon, though. Smile

And Happy Birthday to your mother!

Peace,
UN

JackFrost likes this post

JackFrost
JackFrost
https://www.mojeek.com

Today at 5:17
Informative & helpful. Thanks Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum