Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CardCarryingThrowaway

One of Those New Member Introduction Things. Empty One of Those New Member Introduction Things.

Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 9:09
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey, I'm a guy in my early thirties who years ago wound up lurking incest boards for sexy stories... but it didn't stay that way. During the 2020 pandemic I ended up becoming close friends with a popular poster who has a relationship with her brother, and I became invested in their safety. The last 4 years has been full of struggles for them and I've helped them out in anyway I can. This username was modeled after her new one after she wiped her old account because of someone trying to blackmail her.

Recently she's expressed interest in forums specifically for serious advice and help, joining a different one because it offered a women's only section. I'm kinda here to act as a scout and look around to see if this place would work for her.

Unowen17, Lisse and spru1f like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

One of Those New Member Introduction Things. Empty Re: One of Those New Member Introduction Things.

Wed 1 May 2024 - 5:56
Hi, CCT, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership so you can scout for your friend. Our emphasis is safety and support, so I’m sure she’d find it worthwhile to join. Oh, and congratulations to her on her love with her brother, and thank you for being an ally to her. Smile

Peace,
UN

Lisse likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum