Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
slashhyphendotdot

Introduction Empty Introduction

Wed 1 May 2024 - 21:25
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello everyone!

I’m a late 40-something man from the United States. I’m not in a consanguinamorous relationship myself, but I firmly believe that as long as everyone involved in a relationship is a consenting adult, and it makes everyone involved happy, then it’s the right relationship model for them. So I’m happy to be here and support you all in your relationships, and thank you for having me!

Unowen17 and Nighttouch like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Thu 2 May 2024 - 9:52
Hi, Slash, welcome to Kindred Spirits. What got you interested in consanguinamory in particular?

Peace,
UN

Thu 2 May 2024 - 14:34
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
TBH, I only learned about the term "cosanguinamory" very recently. Almost as long as I've been interested in sex, I've had an interest in incest. It took a while for me to realize that a big part of that interest is not just in the sexual side, but the emotional and social side of those relationships -- the unique dynamics that being in a relationship with a family member has, but also the intimate connections those relationships have that are much harder or virtually impossible to have outside of cosanguinamorous relationships.

I'm here to continue to expand my understanding of these relationships and the people involved, and to the extent that I can (not being in, or ever having had, a cosanguinamorous relationship), support the people here in those relationships.

Unowen17, MotherandMe and spru1f like this post

Rob

Fri 3 May 2024 - 17:40
I didn't as much "get interested" in it as, first, sex between myself and my only brother just happened and sex between myself and my older sister happened because of something our father said to me about not putting my mouth on a girl's pussy - but not telling me why I shouldn't. I happened to run into her, she noticed that I was very deep in thought and asked what was going on so I told her and now we're both confused but when she said, "Let's find out!" I... didn't object even though I knew that if our parents were to catch us, that would be my ass. I ate her pussy and us having intercourse... just made sense.

Where and when I grew up, incest appeared to be... pretty normal. I know it was wrong but it also all felt right and normal. I remember one day I'm making love to my sister and voiced my concerns about us getting caught and she said, "As long as you don't get me pregnant, I don't see what the problem is. Now, get back to eating my pussy!" Her statement made me fully realize that having sex with her wasn't the problem - it would be getting her pregnant and we avoided that at every turn. We not only loved each other but I valued her trust in me while between me and my brother, well, we got to a point where we couldn't stand each other but the only way we did and could get along was when we had sex even though we were engaging in double taboo: Incest and homosexual sex. It all told me that our morality... wasn't telling us the whole story, that incest wasn't really as evil and unholy as homosexual sex was because the only difference between my sister and the other girls I had sex with was... she was my sister but still very much female. The same went for things with my brother; I was having sex with a lot of guys and there was that same difference; my brother was my brother but he was a guy who, like me, had no objections to having sex with other guys.

It was two things in my sexual upbringing that changed the way I looked at almost everything and I have no regrets over any of it.

wiccanbiker likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 4 May 2024 - 2:06
Thanks for the reply, Slash. I’ve upgraded your membership. Hope you make yourself at home here.

Peace,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum