Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Will95

Hello everyone  Empty Hello everyone

Tue 7 May 2024 - 5:31
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello, I, happy to have found this site. I’ve had a sexual but not romantic relationship with my mom since I was 20. Not very active now though as I’m in another city and have another gf right now.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and Nighttouch like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Hello everyone  Empty Re: Hello everyone

Tue 7 May 2024 - 10:10
Hi, Will, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your relationships with your mom and your gf. I’ve upgraded your account.

Could you please tell us more about how things began with your mom began in Your Story? We have several young men on the forum who have been trying to figure out how to approach their moms for sexual relationships, and your story might be helpful to them.

Peace,
UN

Wed 8 May 2024 - 3:55
Unowen17 wrote:Hi, Will, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your relationships with your mom and your gf. I’ve upgraded your account.

Could you please tell us more about how things began with your mom began in Your Story? We have several young men on the forum who have been trying to figure out how to approach their moms for sexual relationships, and your story might be helpful to them.

Peace,
UN

Sure, well she initiated it. I had had a breakup not long before and I moved back in and we got a little closer. We already knew we had a shared fetish so that ended up getting played out because we both enjoyed it. Eventually sex happened. We both knew and discussed at the beginning that we would not work in any sort of relationship. It’s become pretty easy going back between our regular relationship and the sexual one. It made the Covid lockdowns way less boring. Lol.

Unowen17 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum