Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Noholds7751

Introduction Empty Introduction

Wed 8 May 2024 - 2:37
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello, I'm Booker. I'm a 30 year old male living in the US. I haven't ever had a real full incestuous intimate encounter but, when I was 25 I messed around with my 19 year old female cousin. All we did was make out, some mutual masturbation and she let me suck on her nipples but no sex. However, I wanted to come to this forum to hopefully gain some guidance and perspective from people who understand. I've been wrestling with sexual thoughts about my mother for as long as I can remember and was hoping to get advice on what to do with these thoughts and how to act on them if at all. Is this introduction good? I hope it isn't too long.

FullMarriageEquality and Unowen17 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Wed 8 May 2024 - 3:20
Hi, Booker, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership.

Most of the people here understand your sexual feelings for your mother. I know I do. Please let us know more about your situation in Non-GSA, and maybe we can give you some guidance.

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum