Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Greetings, all Empty Greetings, all

Mon 10 Jun 2024 - 6:38
Me, Damien(22) and my mother Maude(41) have been together for the past 2 and a half years, and we started our relationship right after I turned 20. We're madly in love with each other and we're currently trying for a child. On the other side of our small family, I also have two sisters Eve(20) and Grace(21), who're in a poly relationship with my father Wilson(55). Wilson is also my mom's uncle, they married when my mother turned 18. Grace started dating our father after she turned 18. Eve started dating after she turned 19. Eve is also currently expecting! We're looking for safe spaces for families like us.

We're also currently glad to be currently residing in a country where consanguinamory is still legal, although we still try to hide it in our daily lives. Glad to be here.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Greetings, all Empty Re: Greetings, all

Mon 10 Jun 2024 - 11:40
Welcome to Kindred Spirits, Damien! Congratulations on your love with your mother and good luck on trying for a child. Also congratulations to Wilson, Eve, and Grace.

I hope you can tell us more about the history of your family in Your Story.

Peace,
UN

Admin
Admin

Thu 25 Jul 2024 - 8:43
Hi, Damien1, I’m deleting your account at your request. I wish you and your mother the best.

Peace,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum