Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HiddenThoughts

My Introduction Empty My Introduction

Mon 17 Jun 2024 - 22:38
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, I'm 36M and I had a single intimate experience with my sister (33) when we were 21 and 18 respectively. Since that moment of vulnerability, we've both agreed that it should not and would not happen again and we've both acted as if that encounter never happened. She's since moved across the country and has built a happy life of her own, but that day has been constantly on my mind for over a decade and my feelings for her have never diminished. I guess I'm just here to confess my love for her into the void and want to hear other people's experiences to help give myself some closure for a relationship that will never be.

Unowen17, CrouchingBroHiddenSis and Lisse like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

My Introduction Empty Re: My Introduction

Mon 17 Jun 2024 - 23:07
Welcome, HT! I’ve upgraded your account. I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Unowen17, CrouchingBroHiddenSis and HiddenThoughts like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 18 Jun 2024 - 10:54
Welcome to the forum, Hidden! I echo Keith’s thoughts.

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality, CrouchingBroHiddenSis, Lisse and HiddenThoughts like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum