Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GhostBrother
GhostBrother

I'm GhostBrother Empty I'm GhostBrother

Wed 10 Jul 2024 - 0:32
So I am the 52 year-old guy carrying some guilt about my behavior toward my sister.  I've decided that was kid stuff, and there are worse fates than being a lone wolf.  I have a trauma history and as a result I can be squirrely, so I have reduced my footprint on the forum.  I left some AI art in the Wind and Ghosts thread.  I would still like to be considered an ally, and encourage the undercurrent of tenderness all these relationships seem to have.  Good luck you guys.

Last edited by GhostBrother on Sun 18 Aug 2024 - 0:31; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Feeling squirrely)

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and Dizzy_Store_760 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

I'm GhostBrother Empty Re: I'm GhostBrother

Wed 10 Jul 2024 - 9:19
Hi again, GhostBrother! Very Happy

Peace,
UN

GhostBrother likes this post

Randy4Life

Thu 5 Sep 2024 - 7:08
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
GhostBrother wrote:guy carrying some guilt about my behavior
GhostBrother,  I'm sorry you felt the need to reduce your footprint on the form.  I see that you have removed many of your posts.  
I also hope you don't Ghost this forum (i.e. Kindred Spirits; KS).
I know that if you take a good look at KS you will probably find some things that will lift your spirits.  We need you to make comments, it helps us to realize that someone is reading and has something to add.
Also, if you look at how people behave, you will discover:
-  We are all independent,
-  We are just trying to make a statement  "get it off our chest".
-  I'm confident that your replies did NOT cause anyone to back-away from KS.  I've seen countless other posts here in KS that simply stopped mid-stream.

I too am attracted to my younger sister.  I'd love a consanguinamorous relationship with her.  But, it is unrequited.  I'd love to talk to her about it.  But that chapter is closed and probably will never come to surface again.

I quickly made the decision to move on.  I got married early in my college years.  I've always been trying to understand my sex drive.  Only recently have I been able to find a path that's working for us.  

What I'm trying to say is that your orientation may be consanguinamory. But a happy (sexually satisfied) life is possible.  The first step is accept who you are so you can then decide that you don't have to continue live with guilt.

I hope to hear from you again.
Randy4Life

Quesera, wiccanbiker, Unowen17 and GhostBrother like this post

GhostBrother
GhostBrother

Fri 6 Sep 2024 - 2:36
I was going to try again, but I just can't seem to make this work. I'm sorry.

My Fearful Avoidant protection circuits got irreparably tripped.  There's more about it at the Attachment project.

I don't ghost people.

Unowen17 and Randy4Life like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum