Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JDKS

My introduction Empty My introduction

Mon 29 Jul 2024 - 14:21
Hello everyone,

I am a 31 year old male ally, who has had and still does have several online friends in consanguineous relationships. I have not had any feelings of desire towards any of my own relatives despite my interest in the idea for many years.

Lisse, DahliasontheMoon and GeminiWays like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

My introduction Empty Re: My introduction

Tue 30 Jul 2024 - 3:56
Hi, JDKS, welcome to Kindred Spirits. What prompted you to seek out consang friends online?

Peace,
UN

Tue 30 Jul 2024 - 8:05
Unowen17 wrote:Hi, JDKS, welcome to Kindred Spirits. What prompted you to seek out consang friends online?

Peace,
UN

After my interest in the idea began to grow it became obvious that there would be other people who were at least of the same mind and through trying to find people like that through anonymous chat websites I ended up instead finding people for whom it was a reality or could be. It was fascinating to be able to discuss it all and they really valued having someone they could open up to about something that was otherwise a complete secret.

wildcat562 and NativeViolet like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 31 Jul 2024 - 3:03
Thanks, JDKS. What prompted your interest in consang relationships to begin with?

Peace,
UN

Wed 31 Jul 2024 - 4:15
Unowen17 wrote:Thanks, JDKS. What prompted your interest in consang relationships to begin with?

Peace,
UN

I was browsing an erotic stories website and noticed that most of the ones with a lot of upvotes were tagged with Incest, at first I found that strange and unappealing but eventually decided to see what all the fuss was about. After a while I was only reading stories tagged as such.

Wed 31 Jul 2024 - 21:53
I Unowen I want you to delete my account now. For some reason I don't want to continue now. I will register again when everything will be fine. Don't send any notification on my mail or on phone. Delete this account immediately
JDKS

Thu 1 Aug 2024 - 10:36
Pamalex wrote:I Unowen I want you to delete my account now. For some reason I don't want to continue now. I will register again when everything will be fine. Don't send any notification on my mail or on phone. Delete this account immediately

I don't know why you're posting this here but I hope everything will be fine with you very soon!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 2 Aug 2024 - 3:05
Pamalex, I’ll delete your account per your request.

Peace,
UN

Admin
Admin

Fri 2 Aug 2024 - 3:10
JDKS, do you think you’re consanguinamorous, in any measure? KS isn’t an erotic stories site.

Peace,
UN

Fri 2 Aug 2024 - 3:50
Unowen17 wrote:JDKS, do you think you’re consanguinamorous, in any measure? KS isn’t an erotic stories site.

Peace,
UN

Oh I know, that's just how I got interested in the whole thing. I have a great desire to be consanguinamorous because it has always seemed like the most wonderful kind of love, I just don't have anyone to direct that towards.
JDKS

Tue 6 Aug 2024 - 6:10
Am I going to be given full access?
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 7 Aug 2024 - 3:54
Hi, JDKS,

For some reason, I didn’t see your response. You should now have full access.

Consanguinamory is not the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. But, for some, it’s the right thing.

Peace,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum