Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jocasta-Resorts-Ltd

My introduction!  Empty My introduction!

Mon 12 Aug 2024 - 23:51
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Glad to have found a supportive place! I’m a 31M, and I’ve been harboring a secret desire for my mother (and other family) since my teens. I’m fortunate to be in a primary partnership with the love of my life who knows about and supports my interest in my mother.

My mother and I are already affectionate with each other, and I’m finally gearing up for THE conversation. Any encouragement will be greatly appreciated.

Happy to be here!

Unowen17, lord_eldritch and Crevanille like this post

Crevanille

My introduction!  Empty Re: My introduction!

Tue 13 Aug 2024 - 0:21
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
If your partner is supportive of you and you and your mom already have a close relationship then, yeah... go for it.
I can tell you from firsthand experience that, for better or worse, there's almost nothing that'll weigh you down more than the regret of at least never even trying...

So yeah, good luck!

Unowen17 and Jocasta-Resorts-Ltd like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 13 Aug 2024 - 8:41
Hi, JRL, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

You are indeed fortunate in having a primary partner who supports your sexual interest in your mother. And since she and you are already affectionate, you’ve got a good chance of making it happen. Just go slowly and carefully and leave both of you with a graceful way out if things get awkward.

I also echo Crevanille’s comments. It would be such a shame if your mother had the same feelings for you and neither of you expressed them to the other while you were free to do so.

If you like, we can talk more about how that conversation should go in Non-GSA. Best of luck to you, your mother, and your primary partner!

Peace,
UN

Jocasta-Resorts-Ltd likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum