Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
losingmamarbles

Finally!!! Empty Finally!!!

Today at 13:12
Hello everyone,
Firstly I would like to say what a relief having found this forum following a lengthy article I read last night. The immense turmoil my brain has been in for the last couple of years has at times been far too much , and not being able to openly or remotely talk to anyone has been hard. Hence my username losing my marbles ..

A little about me in brief. I'm 'A' and 43 years young (or so I wish to believe ).
This is actually a weight off but hard to explain being the only time I've ever said this loudly.
Myself and my daughter (21) have had and still have mutual kinetic feelings and attraction to one another, have done for the last few years. She has semi spoken about it with me when we sat down however the 'brain washing' of most humans, and beliefs or should I say reprogramming of the majority of people to believe how obsurd our situations are has had her feel it's just wrong to follow one's heart as we both want.

Wow sorry for the partial essay but to be able to just talk this is massive for me.

Thank you Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum