Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PrincessBryony
PrincessBryony

I'm a newbie :) Empty I'm a newbie :)

Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 0:08
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello everyone. My name is Bryony or Bry, I am 18 and live in the US. I have been in a romantic and sexual relationship with my big brother who is 21. I was [young] when we decided to move forward into a relationship after a few years of fooling around and building romantic feelings for each other. We both live with our parents still. I am a senior in high school. No, they don't know about us. We do sleep together when they are either out of town or out for the rest of the night. We are deeply in love and I treat him as a husband and he treats me as his wife. Only a few friends know the truth but support us. I'm on here looking for other couples like us, individuals who have been involved in an incestuous relationship, and/or individuals who are thinking of doing it but need advice. Don't be shy and let's talk. Smile
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

I'm a newbie :) Empty Re: I'm a newbie :)

Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 7:51
Welcome! Congrats on your love. Your account has been upgraded.
PrincessBryony
PrincessBryony

Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 8:39
Thanks so much Smile
PrincessBryony
PrincessBryony

Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 9:06
Totally a newbie now lol What does upgrading my account do?
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 14:21
For member privacy, not all threads are publicly visible. Now that you've introduced yourself though, you're clear to browse the forum proper
also welcome to the forums, I'm glad you found us! feel free to make a thread if you've a topic in mind, or drop a note if you have any questions. Take care & have a good week, hope to see you around!
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 19:27
Welcome aboard. The upgrade grants you access to the private forums which are for upgraded members only. It's our way of screening out undesirables and making the forum more secure for those of us who need a place to talk.
bunny4med

Tue 20 Jun 2017 - 21:22
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
i've been with my brother 17 years last week. we were in college when we got together. we were extremely careful as far as anyone knowing. we still are to this day. feel free to private message me me about anything.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum