Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

SecondFlight has been BANNED from KS (multiple times!) Empty SecondFlight has been BANNED from KS (multiple times!)

Thu 31 Aug 2017 - 22:58
Well, I warned him that if he continued with his transphobic hatred, I'd give him the boot. Seems like he didn't listen, and he's now been removed.

HOWEVER, we should remain vigilant. I was going to IP level ban this user to prevent this possibility of his returning to the forums, but unfortunately he used a different IP address each time he logged in, rendering this impossible. It therefore stands to reason that he is using some kind of IP disguising program to hide his real IP, and that banning the long list of IPs would not have resulting in him being unable to return to the forums. At this stage, the most I have been able to do about this is place a ban on both his username and the e-mail address he signed up with.

I have a sneaking suspicion it's somebody who I had previously banned (and deleted), although I cannot confirm that suspicion. Either way, I've given him the boot, but we should watch out in case he comes back.

Let this be a warning to any other haters, homophobes, transphobes and general bigots, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME AT KS.

Last edited by Unowen17 on Mon 29 Jun 2020 - 18:22; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Demote to announcement)

johner23 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

SecondFlight has been BANNED from KS (multiple times!) Empty Re: SecondFlight has been BANNED from KS (multiple times!)

Fri 5 Jun 2020 - 14:19
Coda: SecondFlight has tried to gain entry to KS under several other fake forum names. We have banned each and every one and will continue to do so until he gets the idea that he and his *phobic and pedophilic rants are not welcome here.

Thanks to all the good members of Kindred Spirits who are helping us keep our forum clean. If you get any questionable communication from any member, on or off KS, please save it and forward it to me, Jane, or any other mod or admin.

Stay safe,
UN

johner23 likes this post

Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

SecondFlight has been BANNED from KS (multiple times!) Empty Re: SecondFlight has been BANNED from KS (multiple times!)

Sat 6 Jun 2020 - 1:02
You'd have thought he would have gotten bored of attempting to troll KS by now and moved onto richer pickings, but apparently not.

I second what UN said, please PM one of the admin team if you have any PMs which are untoward, or messages sent off the forum for that matter. Please take screenshots of the offensive messages, as these will provide us with the proof we need to act upon. If for any reason this is impossible, then copy and paste the messages and send them to us by e-mail or PM and then we can take appropriate action. It doesn't matter to us if the offensive messages are sent on KS or on social media or whatever, the point is, nobody here should have to put up with being trolled. Banning here won't stop trolling on social media, however apps and websites like facebook do contain options where you are able to block people who are annoying or upsetting you, and in those instances I would recommend you taking that action there and communicating your concerns to us here. Safety at KS is important to us, and we need each and every one of you to be open with us when trolls happen so that we can take action.

johner23 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum