Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pulcia

Introduction Empty Introduction

Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:24
Dear members of the forum,

I was suggested to join this forum to share our experience.
I’ve been in a relationship with my father since 5 years ago and we live together as a couple.
A little bit of background just to give you more info.
I am now 37 and my daddy is 66. We have always been close, since I was a baby, some kind of special feelings between us but nothing sexual at all. I discovered my feeling when I was in my twenties, after moving from home to study in another city and discovering internet and yes, after discovering incest forums, I understood that all my life I loved my daddy!
Even knowing that I’ve never made moves on him or something like that just because I thought, wrongly, that my feelings would have not been understood by him.
Life went on, I had several boyfriends but never found the right one.
More or less 6 years ago my mother got ill and left us after some months, this happening destroyed both of us emotionally and at that point I left my job and found another one in my hometown to stay close to daddy.
Obviously I moved back home in my old room before finding my own place and that’s when we definitely felt in love with each other.
It was a sad period for both of us so one day I decided I should break the routine and I invited dad out! We spent a very nice night, we went to dinner and then had a long walk together and everything was perfect.
The next morning I woke up in my dad’s bed, we were both naked and he was spooning me.
When he woke up we were both more than embarrassed when we sat down in the kitchen for breakfast...
Looking back at it I smile because we were unable to talk and the first thing we both said was “I’m sorry, forgive me...” lol!
To cut a long story short that morning we both decided that what happened was an accident and it won’t happen again in the future...
We lasted two days and than we were both in the king size bed together making love!
A lot of year passed since that day and now we are in a strong and stable relationship.
We moved from our county to another where incest is not persecuted by law, we bought a new house and sold the old one and here nobody knows we are father and daughter, and we can behave as a normal couple!

We decided to share our story because this year we took an important decision, we both wanted a baby. I know what some of you might think but we decided for artificial insemination and everything went well at the first attempt. I am now 13 weeks pregnant and after my last gyno visit the doctor told me that everything is perfect and the baby is growing healthy!
We are happier than ever and we think that we have made the best decision we could in our life.

I hope to be able to share our experience with the other members and also to learn from
Others experiences, as well as giving suggestion to the ones that need them!

P.s. sorry for my English, i’m not mother tongue speaker
Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:44
Welcome Pulcia, and congratulations! It's nice to hear a happy introduction, and I wish you a very good life. If mom and I were younger, we might think of relocating as you and your father did. By the way, your English is better than a lo.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 18:40
Welcome and congratulations on your relationship. You have been upgraded.
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Sun 1 Oct 2017 - 22:06
hiya & welcome to the forums
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Sun 1 Oct 2017 - 22:40
Welcome aboard:)
Pulcia

Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 11:15
Thank you all for the kind welcome!
kelsey

Mon 9 Oct 2017 - 16:26
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
welcome, pulcia. congratulations. i too was pregnant but it didn't work out as planned. very happy for you Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum