Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AlexDE

Introduction Empty Introduction

Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 9:29
Hi all !

My Name is Alex, 24 y old, Male and i have sexuall and erotical thoughts for my mother since i was 14. I am very happy to find a community who shares the same feelings like me, because i never could talk to someone about my feelings and my suffering. I hope i will get here advices from experienced members how to seduce my mother !
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 11:32
Good morning, Alex.

AlexDE wrote:I hope i will get here advices from experienced members how to seduce my mother !

While this forum is a great place to safely meet and learn from others who share your feelings and suffering, it isn't about fapping, fantasies, or acting out fantasies. There are many such forums on the net, but I doubt you'll get much advice about that here. Just to be clear.

UN
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 12:14
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Welcome aboard, if you still want to be here. You'll find other people with similar feelings here. For you and anyone else reading this who has the same goal, here's some very basic advice:

1) Consider the potential outcomes of your actions.
2) If you still intend to try, then do as you would with anyone else: flirt, romance, etc.
3) The main difference is that they might be hesitant or unwilling (or just trying to let you down easy), citing taboos.
4) Again, same as with anyone else, respect their boundaries, whatever they are.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 14:49
Keith's advice is spot on. Also suggest you read his blog and Jane Doe's.

Another thing: the Reddit stories are mostly bogus and won't work. Letting your mom catch you in the act, blurting out a confession, etc. are not likely to advance things and more likely will ruin your relationship with your mom. YMMV but don't count on it.

Finally, consanguinamorous relationships are not necessarily a bed of roses. We have some hurting people here. Realize that you may get hurt too.

UN
AlexDE

Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 20:02
Thank you all for your Help !

I know its very difficult (how can it be different?) and i have to go slow first.

I really hope to meet and learn real peoples with whom i can share my feelings and thoughts
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 22:16
hiya AlexDE & welcome to our forums
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 23:39
Welcome Alex, I agree with Keiths general advice, seducing and dating a relative is similar to how you'd go about seducing and dating any other woman, but you do have to be more careful in your approach. Your mother may or may not be open to this kind of relationship. I'd advise you to raise the subject first in a more general way, for instance you could ask her for her opinion on a news story, this gives her the chance to either reveal herself as a possible ally (in which case you may stand a chance, since many consang people may admit to supporting incest couples but not admit interest themselves), but of course if she is thoroughly grossed out then you know it's a no-go and you won't have risked wrecking your relationship with her.
AlexDE

Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 8:10
Thank you so much Jane. This is what i will do.
I think it is the only way to test her reaction on incest subjects. But if she is grossed about that and if i see that i dont have a chance it would be a desaster for me and the rest of my life
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 9:17
AlexDE wrote:But if she is grossed about that and if i see that i dont have a chance it would be a desaster for me and the rest of my life
Not hardly that, Alex, if it comes to that. Just something you wanted badly that you couldn't have. Trust me, there are going to be a lot of those.

Looking forward to continuing the discussion in the member area, if you need to talk more. Just go slow, consider the consequences, don't violate anyone's principles, and always leave yourselves a graceful way to bow out.

UN
AlexDE

Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 16:45
Yes i would also like to discuss this with you more
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 18:28
Hi, Alex,

OK, please post a new topic for yourself in the Non-GSA forum, then, I think that's the best place for it. We'll see you there!

Best,
UN
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum