Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Marcel20

hello all / introduction Empty hello all / introduction

Wed 10 Apr 2019 - 5:11
Hello all,

My name is Marcel, I am 40 years old and I’m so happy to have found this forum and to find out that there are, indeed, this many kindred spirits.

I’ve been fantasizing about my mom for 20 years of my adult life so far. I’ve been wanting to be naked around her and expose myself, but barely ever acted upon it, even though there was this two-week window of opportunity during a vacation we spent over 10 years ago, just the two of us, at a clothing optional beach and the opportunity to be naked at our summer bungalow. To this day, I still regret being just too shy at that moment.

Pleased to meet you all and looking forward to reading your experiences and advice for each other.

Best wishes,

Marcel
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

hello all / introduction Empty Re: hello all / introduction

Wed 10 Apr 2019 - 9:51
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, Marcel,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. I must advise you that KS is a forum for serious and delicate discussions among consangs, not a place for sex stories. I’m not saying this is you, but anyone who comes here for the second reason is going to either be found out pretty quickly or very bored. Smile

Please read the rules of the forum and confirm that you will abide by them: https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t745-for-the-attention-of-all-newcomers

Best,
UN

Wed 10 Apr 2019 - 10:29
Thank you so much for your welcome.
I've already read the rules before I wrote my above introduction, and I totally agree with them.

My introduction wasn't meant as a prelude to a sex story etc., I just tried to describe as honestly as I could
what brought me here, to KS, after ten years of doubt and regret and not knowing with whom I could share my secret with.
It took me weeks of hesitation before I eventually decided to join, and then some days to write those mere five lines in my intro message.

Best,
Marcel
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 10 Apr 2019 - 10:34
Hi, Marcel,

Okay, thank you for the clarification. I’ve granted you full member rights. Please feel free to speak in the members-only forums. I hope you understand our reasons for being cautious.

For what it’s worth, I’m also attracted to my mom and lurked here for a full year before I posted an intro. I’ve personally been burned by fakes on other forums that fortunately no longer exist.

Caution, though: KS may change your life in ways you don’t expect. It certainly did for me.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 10 Apr 2019 - 12:47
Welcome aboard! We can talk more about your situation in the member areas. It’s a heavy burden to carry secretly for so long.

Wed 10 Apr 2019 - 19:03
Hey, welcome to the group!
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 22:36
Hi there Marcel, welcome to KS. I think you'll find what you're looking for here. Hope you didn't mind UN asking for clarification, we have to do this to ensure we only let in the right sort of people, otherwise we would end up like every other forum... full of pervs and people looking for sex stories LOL. Needless to say, you passed... you'll be glad you joined Smile
Marcel20

Sat 13 Apr 2019 - 21:42
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Thank you all for your very kind words, very much appreciated.
I hope I'll be able to write more soon about my experiences over these past years (actually, it's not that much, to be frank) and more importantly, the opportunities and flirtatious moments I didn't act upon (not just that one vacation if I count all the - several - opportinities) due to just being too shy or scared. It's wonderful to have finally found a safe space with like-minded people and to learn there's even specific term ('consanguinamory').

Thanks again,
Marcel
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum