Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

+3
Unowen17
Crimsonfield
pastel_ghost
7 posters
Go down
pastel_ghost
pastel_ghost

Introduction Empty Introduction

Wed 29 May 2019 - 19:56
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, all.

I'm 25 years old, and currently a college student. I'm new to the term consanguinamory, but not new to the feelings of it. Since I was young, I've felt a love towards my older sister that I could never rationalize away, despite the shame I've felt because of it. Whether my feelings for my sister were ever reciprocated, I'm not sure. We kissed once, but I'll never be sure if that was just the heat of the moment or anything else. Now, because of circumstances and geography, I haven't seen my sister in a long time. If we do meet again, I don't even know if I would feel the same. All I know is the way she once (and to a certain extent still does) made me feel.

To this day, I feel a lot of shame and guilt surrounding my past emotions on this. That's why I'm kinda glad I found this community. I look forward to chatting and getting into interesting conversations. Though I'm not in a consanguinamory based relationship at the moment, I would consider myself an ally.
Crimsonfield
Crimsonfield
Star Member
Star Member

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Wed 29 May 2019 - 20:33
Welcome, fellow college student.

pastel_ghost wrote:To this day, I feel a lot of shame and guilt surrounding my past emotions on this.

Yeah, join the club...
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 29 May 2019 - 21:01
Hi, pastel_ghost,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership to full access.

You’re among people who understand here. Please feel free to talk out your feelings toward your sister in the private forums.

Best,
UN

Thu 30 May 2019 - 3:21
Welcome!

I'm new here too and have had similar feelings... Don't feel bad or guilty... you are not alone!
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu 30 May 2019 - 5:32
Welcome aboard to our new members! Please ask your questions in the member-only areas, as this specific area here is visible to non-members.

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Thu 30 May 2019 - 22:48
Welcome to KS Smile

You're not alone any more, and you certainly do not need to feel guilty. In time, you will understand your feelings and be in a better position to accept them for what they were. Everyone here will understand the feelings you've been going through and if possible, we may be able to help.
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Fri 31 May 2019 - 4:50
welcome to KS ^_^
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum