Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Intro...

+2
FullMarriageEquality
DNY2020
6 posters
Go down
DNY2020

Our Intro...  Empty Our Intro...

Tue 18 Feb 2020 - 9:09
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello all.... Its good to be in the company of others in the same and different situations...

Our situation is GSA based for sure! I'm in my mid 40s and she in her mid 20s and we had never met until a little over a year ago. Lived multiple states apart, didn't know the other existed; her until she was 12 and I until she was early 20s when she contacted me via social media/online.

Since meeting a little over a year ago it was tight hyper-bonding and being so alike and tighter than anyone or anything. Since then after about 7 months we crossed and 4 months after that we got married on paper due to differing last names on legal paperwork. She has since moved in with me and we want to start a family soon. I have multiple other children grown and still minors alike and would never have considered such course of events or actions had it not been for the circumstances in how we met. We do live somewhat in secret, but do most of our day to day activities as a couple. But sometimes must act as adult daughter and father.

We embrace the lifestyle and would love more guidance from those who have embarked on this journey for a longer period of time than us successfully. We both want children and understand that the whole child bearing issue is usually overdramatized and is more often the case when repetitive accounts of consanguinity occurs within a family line, but that there is still a slightly increased risk.

We would love to chat with others who have successfully bore children to ease our minds a bit. Advice or words of encouragement would absolutely be welcomed. No friends or family members have been told of our situation due to fear of their reactions but that would also be an interesting conversation to have with others more experienced just to see how that went or was handled by others.

Anyways, I guess that is enough for now. Hope to be upgraded and added to the flock and make some awesome contacts soon.

Talk to you all soon....

gsacruzataur likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Our Intro...  Empty Re: Our Intro...

Tue 18 Feb 2020 - 12:20
Welcome aboard! I’ve upgraded your account.

Congrats on your love.

We can talk more about your situation in the member areas, to which you should now have access.

Admin
Admin

Tue 18 Feb 2020 - 13:43
Hi, DNY, welcome to KS, and congrats on your love and your family. You’ve escaped some of the troubles that other GSA couples have.

We do have other members with children. You can search around for them and follow up on their threads or contact them via PM. Keith and Jane both have resources for consang parents on their blogs, too. Hope you enjoy it here!

Best,
UN

Tue 18 Feb 2020 - 14:59
What does her mother think of this situation?

If you're having to play as father and daughter at times, then that means there are other people who know you are related.  That's not good.  How long can you keep your relationship and marriage a secret when people know this?

I'd recommend against having children together in this situation.  Use a sperm donor.  Her kids will be your grandkids.  That will have to be enough.  To do otherwise is to risk not only birth defects, but the wrath of the state when your relationship is discovered, which it most likely will be.

You mentioned differing last names on paperwork.  Are you listed as the father on her birth certificate?
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Wed 19 Feb 2020 - 3:33
hiya & welcome DNY!
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com