Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Caskia

Hi, glad to be part of this community. Empty Hi, glad to be part of this community.

Sat 13 Aug 2016 - 7:41
Hi everyone. I'm Caskia, I'm 18 years old, and I'm a writer and an aspiring 3D artist.

I've never had a consanguinamorous experience, other than being attracted to my cousin. I'd never been repulsed or confused by this attraction; I had read and written fiction that portrayed consanguinamorous relationships in a positive light. At about that time I became aware of the large injustices that consang people faced.

I had also always related (pun unintended) to the struggles some of you have to face, since I'm gay and apparently that was unacceptable to some people around me.

With all that said, I hope that I can be a helpful ally to this movement.

Famluv likes this post

Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Hi, glad to be part of this community. Empty Re: Hi, glad to be part of this community.

Sat 13 Aug 2016 - 13:04
Welcome aboard Smile I've upgraded you, it's nice to see another ally join us here.

It's a shame that homophobia is still with us, I'm sorry you've had to put up with that crap it's something nobody should have to deal with. Just remember that if anyone has a problem then it's THEIR problem and don't let it become yours.

You're right that some of the struggles consang couples face are similar, and our movement will push for the legalization of our sexuality. Most of the arguments used against consanguinamory are actually the same rubbish arguments that used to be made against homosexuality, the only one that is different is the mutant babies argument. That's why I know that freedom will win.

We look forward to hearing more from you Smile

Famluv likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Hi, glad to be part of this community. Empty Re: Hi, glad to be part of this community.

Sat 13 Aug 2016 - 14:34
Welcome! Thanks for joining us.
CristinaShy
CristinaShy
http://www.lilysgardener.com

Sat 13 Aug 2016 - 17:10
welcome Smile

Famluv likes this post

sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Sun 14 Aug 2016 - 7:11
hiya and welcome caskia!
Jonbob0008
Jonbob0008

Sun 14 Aug 2016 - 8:57
Welcome welcome!
Famluv

Sat 17 Apr 2021 - 18:10
Welcome 😊
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum