Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
redditreddit23

I'll drop my intro in here Empty I'll drop my intro in here

Thu 26 Nov 2020 - 7:12
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey everyone! I've been searching for an online community where I can truly be open about my family. Only placed I have shared anything before about my family was in reddit and it wasn't a pleasant experience. I'm 21 male and currently a med student. I have a very open family I've had sexual relationships with multiple members of my family. feel free hit me up Surprised .
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

I'll drop my intro in here Empty Re: I'll drop my intro in here

Thu 26 Nov 2020 - 10:20
Hi, RR, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Could you tell us more about the relationships within your family and the ages of those involved when they started?

Stay safe,
UN

Thu 26 Nov 2020 - 12:16
My aunt approached me a few weeks after I turned 18 after that I've been with my biological mother and my cousin.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 26 Nov 2020 - 13:50
OK, thanks for the clarification, RR23. We have strict rules against discussing sexual contact between adults and minors, so I had to check.

I’ll upgrade your account in a few minutes. Hope your experience here is a lot better than it was on Reddit!

Stay safe,
UN

redditreddit23 likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu 26 Nov 2020 - 20:04
Welcome aboard! I hope you find this place to be pleasant and helpful.

Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Sat 28 Nov 2020 - 2:54
Welcome. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience at Reddit, you're not alone there because the reddits on this topic are full of attention seekers, fantasists and people just looking to swap sex stories and/or pics, leaving genuine people feeling bewildered, frustrated and annoyed. We're different here because we set the bar much higher, it's about community and helping people find genuine answers, not about the sex. I think this forum will be much more to your liking Smile

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum