Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
oreos_rock
oreos_rock

So happy I found this site! Empty So happy I found this site!

Sat 20 Mar 2021 - 19:26
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello, my name is Jessica and I'm 26 years old. My father is 50 years old and just recently I've been having thoughts about him. I've searched all over Google for places about this sort of thing and came across this site. I'm not here to 'get off' on what others write or to arouse anyone else but actually am interested in exploring a possible sexual relationship with my father. I'm a single person and my Mom died of COVID this past July 2020. He and I have always been super close and I want to 'be there' for him in every way possible, even sexually if need be. The thought also excited me to no end. So the reason I'm on here is to possibly network with other women who are already involved with their father and gather some thoughts about the 'seduction' etc, and all that pertains to this type of sexual adventure, so to speak. I'm very interested in this whole lifestyle and am a little scared too so if anyone can help out I would greatly appreciate it. I'm a professional and so is my Dad and we live about 10 minutes apart. I don't really know anything else to say so I guess that's it! I look forward to speaking with everyone.

Unowen17, polyguy, Jim2Two and Cyberdolphnow like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

So happy I found this site! Empty Re: So happy I found this site!

Sat 20 Mar 2021 - 20:11
Hi, Jessica, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account for full access to our members-only forums.

So sorry to hear about the passing of your mom. Our founder, Jane Doe, was involved with her father for many years. And we have other women who were or are as well. Please enjoy the site — and check out Jane Doe’s and FullMarriageEquality’s blogs.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sat 20 Mar 2021 - 22:53
Welcome aboard. I echo with sympathies.

oreos_rock likes this post

sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Sat 27 Mar 2021 - 4:09
Hi Jessica and welcome to our forums. My condolences for your loss, and I hope we can help.

oreos_rock likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum