Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blueyedguy

Hi there happy to have found you all Empty Hi there happy to have found you all

Fri 18 Oct 2019 - 22:39
I am mid to late 20s and I have no incest experience. I am very interested in starting a Consanguineous family. I think incest is natural and can be the most intimate of all relationships though if done wrong it could be damaging. Which is why I am here to learn and chat with like minded people and maybe meet my soul mate who wants to start a family together. I hope I didn't overstep any bounds and if I do please let me know.

I would love to have a multi generational incest family where everyone is free to have sex with whoever they want and be accepted for who they are and supported. But I don't want anything forced, underage, coerced, or groomed and I don't know how to strike that balance.

Anyways that's me :p hello!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Hi there happy to have found you all Empty Re: Hi there happy to have found you all

Fri 18 Oct 2019 - 23:11
We occasionally get intros like this. What you're describing is grooming, whether you're calling it that or not. KS does not support grooming in any way, shape or form.

Thread locked.

UN

You cannot reply to topics in this forum