Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Stacey10129

Introduction; Hey guys I’m New here, my name Stacey. Empty Introduction; Hey guys I’m New here, my name Stacey.

Tue 3 Aug 2021 - 2:55
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi guys, I’m Stacey from Toronto Canada. I’ve only recently found out about this forum & let me say I’m so happy I’ve found a safe space that I can vent to as well as not feeling so alone in my thoughts & desires. So my dilemma is I’ve been in love with my older brother for the best part of 5 yrs now & Its getting harder to deny my feelings as time goes on. Our chemistry is amazing, he’s literally my best friend but I guess what I’m scared of is if he doesn’t feel the same way or even worse disgusted with me for my feelings towards him. Could anyone advise me on what I should in this predicament. Kind regards

Oedipus, Unowen17 and Nick1969 like this post

Stacey10129

Introduction; Hey guys I’m New here, my name Stacey. Empty Re: Introduction; Hey guys I’m New here, my name Stacey.

Tue 3 Aug 2021 - 3:18
Also I’m 26
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Introduction; Hey guys I’m New here, my name Stacey. Empty Re: Introduction; Hey guys I’m New here, my name Stacey.

Tue 3 Aug 2021 - 4:14
Welcome aboard, Stacey! I’ve upgraded your account. Tell us more about your situation in the area labeled Non-GSA (if you were raised together) or GSA (if you weren’t). You’ve come to the right place!

Stacey10129 likes this post

Stacey10129

Tue 3 Aug 2021 - 5:56
Thank you for the warm welcome, will do!

FullMarriageEquality and Unowen17 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 3 Aug 2021 - 8:26
Welcome to Kindred Spirits, Stacey! One thing you can do is to just accept that it’s okay for you to have strong feelings for your brother. Looking forward to hearing more from you in the members-only forums.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality, Oedipus and Stacey10129 like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum