Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mender2012

Introduction Empty Introduction

Mon 16 Aug 2021 - 13:15
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi I am 23 years old. I don't have a sexual history with anyone blood related yet but during this pandemic, due to how strict the lockdown is in my country, I have been getting closer to my sister (19), we always have been close due to how our family isn't the best at sticking together. She and me have high drives and I this past 2 years being cooped up at home has not helped one bit. I frequently have intense dreams with her in it and I am not sure how to control them, I hope someone here has an experience like me and how you control your urges, especially for someone who you feel really attracted to.

Unowen17 and Marcel20 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Mon 16 Aug 2021 - 15:00
I’ve upgraded your account. Welcome aboard!

The pandemic has probably set up more situations like this than ever before.

You now have access to the member areas, where we might be if some help.

Last edited by FullMarriageEquality on Tue 17 Aug 2021 - 3:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Silly typing error)

Admin
Admin

Mon 16 Aug 2021 - 15:30
Welcome to Kindred Spirits, Mender! I hope we can help and that you enjoy the forum.

Stay safe,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum