Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 28 is Consanguinamory Day!

+4
Rick Fortune
Oedipus95
FullMarriageEquality
Unowen17
8 posters
Go down

April 28 is Consanguinamory Day! - Page 2 Empty Re: April 28 is Consanguinamory Day!

Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 0:08
damn :/, such a misfortune
Oedipus95
Oedipus95

April 28 is Consanguinamory Day! - Page 2 Empty Re: April 28 is Consanguinamory Day!

Sun 30 Apr 2023 - 20:55
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
greetings to all the members of our community, may the union of our relationships be forever blessed by love.

And a special greeting to all the Jocastas and all the Oedipus, who were born to be together and to love each other with lust for all eternity.

Double Valentine’s Day, twice 2/14

Double valentine's day to celebrate our double nature:

Son: Man - Mother: Woman (husband and wife)
Daughter: Woman - Father: Man (wife and husband)
Brother: Male - Sister - Female (husband and wife)

FullMarriageEquality and Unowen17 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 24 Apr 2024 - 11:27
Wow, can you believe Double Valentine’s Day is almost upon us again!

Peace,
UN

Quesera, Rick Fortune, Dev7z and Matteo Ampelio like this post

Matteo Ampelio

Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 0:25
Im so glad I recently learned about double valentines day, Im going to celebrate with my sister for the first time. 😍

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, BHope, spru1f and some_genderfluid_creature like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 12:00
Happy Consang Day, everyone! Hope you enjoy today with your loved one(s.)

Peace,
UN

Dizzy, Dev7z, Matteo Ampelio and some_genderfluid_creature like this post

Dizzy
Dizzy

Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 17:59
Late to post but HAPPY CONSANG DAY EVERYONE!! I only learned about this day last year but me and my Papai did take it to heart and go out and have a nice day together for it! Got to dress up all cutesy and go get food it was very nice! I hope everyone had as good of a day as I did even through all our struggles! Tenha um bom dia!!!

Rick Fortune, Unowen17 and Matteo Ampelio like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum