Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
raj_lusty

Mom Son not a couple but wish could be one Empty Mom Son not a couple but wish could be one

Wed 27 Apr 2022 - 7:57
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi,
I have lusted for my mom since I can remember- I am in my early 40s now and mom is in late 60s.
Never had the guts to make a move on her mainly because I am afraid of spoiling my relationship with her.
Till a couple of years ago, my dad was around but he passed away and mom lives alone.
Would like to get sexual with my mom but am also worried that it is too late and my mom has lost all interest in anything related to sex.
R

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and MothersLittleHelper like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mom Son not a couple but wish could be one Empty Re: Mom Son not a couple but wish could be one

Wed 27 Apr 2022 - 10:35
Welcome to Kindred Spirits, Raj! I’ve upgraded your account.

I think that if you approach it carefully, you can let your mom know you’re interested in expanding your relationship with her to include sex, without ruining your relationship with her as her son. Just go slowly and carefully and always leave yourself with a way to back up if things become awkward. We can talk more about it in the members-only forums.

Stay safe,
UN

raj_lusty likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Mom Son not a couple but wish could be one Empty Re: Mom Son not a couple but wish could be one

Wed 27 Apr 2022 - 14:52
Welcome aboard!

Star Member
Star Member

Wed 27 Apr 2022 - 22:40
Show her love and tenderness. When (if) the time is right, you'll be able to politely present your desire. But if it doesn't happen, don't stop loving your mother.

raj_lusty likes this post

raj_lusty

Thu 28 Apr 2022 - 6:22
Unowen17 wrote:Welcome to Kindred Spirits, Raj! I’ve upgraded your account.

I think that if you approach it carefully, you can let your mom know you’re interested in expanding your relationship with her to include sex, without ruining your relationship with her as her son. Just go slowly and carefully and always leave yourself with a way to back up if things become awkward. We can talk more about it in the members-only forums.

Stay safe,
UN
Thanks Unowen for your reply. I am at a loss on how to let my mother know that I desire sexual involvement apart from the not so subtle methods of letting her see me naked or masturbating etc. We can talk about this in the members only forums I guess.

Oedipus95 likes this post

raj_lusty

Thu 28 Apr 2022 - 6:24
Rick Fortune wrote:Show her love and tenderness. When (if) the time is right, you'll be able to politely present your desire. But if it doesn't happen, don't stop loving your mother.
I agree-it is important to find the right moment, but I'm afraid that may never come. In any case, as you said she is my mother and I would love her unconditionally.

Rick Fortune likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum