Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LaurenXVIII

My Introduction Empty My Introduction

Tue 13 Jun 2023 - 5:41
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi I'm a [young] girl, I've been intimate with my twin brother for years now but we've both committed to having a full relationship now. I'm moving in with him in a few days and I used the excuse of 'wanting to live in the city' to convince my parents to allow that He's been wanting that for years but I always tried to suppress those feelings since they're deemed "wrong" but I've just accepted it now. That said, I'm terrified of things going wrong so and I have a lot of anxiety about my parents discovering what's going on so I might post looking for advice on things from time to time

Let me know if I missed anything at all Smile

Last edited by Unowen17 on Tue 13 Jun 2023 - 12:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Protect private information)

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, JackFrost, FamilyFriend, DJung, HiC2 and Olderson1991 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

My Introduction Empty Re: My Introduction

Tue 13 Jun 2023 - 12:18
Hi, Lauren, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love with your twin brother. I had to edit your intro slightly to protect you, but I’ve upgraded your membership.

We’ve had several twin couples on the forum. I hope you’ll take some time to browse and tell us more about yourselves in the members-only areas, as you see fit.

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality, JackFrost, Olderson1991 and LaurenXVIII like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Tue 13 Jun 2023 - 18:26
Welcome aboard, and congratulations!

LaurenXVIII likes this post

LaurenXVIII

Tue 13 Jun 2023 - 18:34
Unowen17 wrote:Hi, Lauren, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love with your twin brother. I had to edit your intro slightly to protect you, but I’ve upgraded your membership.

We’ve had several twin couples on the forum. I hope you’ll take some time to browse and tell us more about yourselves in the members-only areas, as you see fit.

Peace,
UN

Thank you so much, I appreciate the edit on that since I've gone to crazy lengths in my life to make sure we stay secretive. I'll definitely make an update when I have more time later today and my brother would probably want to join the discussion too he's always taken a lot of pride in our bond so it seems right up his street! Thank you again for that edit Smile

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, EpicureanD and Olderson1991 like this post

LaurenXVIII

Tue 13 Jun 2023 - 18:34
FullMarriageEquality wrote:Welcome aboard, and congratulations!

Thank you, happy to be here!

Unowen17 likes this post

Olderson1991

Tue 13 Jun 2023 - 22:50
Welcome to the forum
LaurenXVIII

Wed 14 Jun 2023 - 1:50
Olderson1991 wrote:Welcome to the forum

Thank you happy to be here!

Olderson1991 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 14 Jun 2023 - 8:36
LaurenXVIII wrote:Thank you so much, I appreciate the edit on that since I've gone to crazy lengths in my life to make sure we stay secretive. I'll definitely make an update when I have more time later today and my brother would probably want to join the discussion too he's always taken a lot of pride in our bond so it seems right up his street! Thank you again for that edit Smile

You’re welcome, and I’ll look forward to hearing more from you. Your brother is also welcome to join the forum, either separately or sharing your account.

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Tue 27 Jun 2023 - 2:21
Just take your time, and love your brother. Most of all don't let ANYONE interrupt your love for your brother. I had my mother for18 years-enjoyevery day with him.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and LaurenXVIII like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum