Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Henderson

My Introduction Empty My Introduction

Tue 4 Jul 2023 - 17:35
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I am well over 18 and I've come here to hear from like minded people. I've always been curious about this lifestyle but have never had the opportunity to experience it myself. In recent years I've been wondering more and more why this particular kind of relationship is discouraged by the general public and I'm intrigued to find that there are people out there who share my point of view.

Unowen17 and Still figure it out like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

My Introduction Empty Re: My Introduction

Tue 4 Jul 2023 - 23:35
Henderson, would you consider yourself an ally?

Wed 5 Jul 2023 - 2:21
Yes, I think I would consider myself an ally. Consenting adults should be allowed to love each other in whichever way they see fit. We don't really get to choose who we love.

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 5 Jul 2023 - 12:37
Thanks for the clarification, Henderson. I’ve upgraded your account.

You’ll find many people here who agree that consenting adults who love each other should be free to do so.

Hope you enjoy the forum! Are there any relatives in particular who you’re attracted to?

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Henderson

Wed 5 Jul 2023 - 17:36
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm attracted to my sister.

FullMarriageEquality, Quesera and Unowen17 like this post

Alicorn
Alicorn

Wed 5 Jul 2023 - 21:04
Henderson wrote:In recent years I've been wondering more and more why this particular kind of relationship is discouraged by the general public and I'm intrigued to find that there are people out there who share my point of view.

I would say it's equal parts "old-fashioned thinking", and "guilt by association".

On one hand, society is to this very day still trying to come around to the idea that two men or two women can love each-other -- the old way of thinking holds that this world view is 'immoral' or 'unnatural' and is therefore to be avoided, that incest is no different because it is a biological and evolutionary dead-end, with a high incidence of birth deformities, and that anyone willfully and consciously making the decision to have retarded babies is either sick in the head, or enough of a psycho/loser that it's impossible for them to find a normal date.

On the other hand, people hear the word "incest" and subconsciously associate it as an especially perverse form of rape because of the 'airliner effect' -- that is to say, statistically airline travel is safer than traveling by train or car with hundreds of thousands of non-fatal flights by millions of aircraft a year, and yet everyone only ever thinks about airliner crashes because that's all that ever catches anyone's attention. Similarly, the only time you ever see incest reported in the news is almost always when an adult parent (usually the father) gets caught exploiting his position as the authority figure to rape or molest his underage children, or older siblings using their unequal power dynamic to force themselves on their younger siblings.

FullMarriageEquality and Quesera like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 6 Jul 2023 - 10:58
Henderson wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm attracted to my sister.

No problem at all with that here. Does she know that you’re attracted to her?

Peace,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sat 8 Jul 2023 - 22:42
Welcome aboard!

Star Member
Star Member
http://ciaotannia.forumactif.com/