Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Provencal_Le_Gaulois

Introduction: Mother/Son relationship  Empty Introduction: Mother/Son relationship

Tue 10 Oct 2023 - 15:18
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
I was in an intimate relationship with my mother for a period of 1 month about roughly 10 years ago when I was 22. My mom was in process of moving out of my childhood home and moving in with her partner now husband. It was an emotional time for the both of us. I remember telling her how it felt like a break up with her packing up her stuff and me keeping the house. There were plenty of emotionally charged discussions about the future, plenty of hugs and cuddles and at some point we ultimately crossed the line.

We both agreed that out once she leaves, our relationship will go back to how it was and we will never mentioned this affair again.

We both kept our part of the bargain. Here is the thing though, I've been happily married for the past 3 years. My wife is everything one could hope for in a partner and yet, I have not been able to recapture this feeling of intense love and desire I felt for my mother during our brief affair. I've seen in the FAQ section of this website that you actually have a name for this feeling (double love) and this is what I believe I felt. I don't have the words to describe it but I felt like I truly understood and experienced what unconditional love was.

In joining this forum, I am hoping to learn more about this. The web has so far been disappointing on this matter. All forums I've visited has mostly been about either abuse or smut.

FullMarriageEquality, Quesera, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow, JackFrost, Nick1969 and like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction: Mother/Son relationship  Empty Re: Introduction: Mother/Son relationship

Wed 11 Oct 2023 - 10:47
Hi, Provencal, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership.

Awesome intro. The double love you experienced with your mother may be a once-in-a-lifetime thing for both of you. Few ever experience it with nonrelatives.

Abuse and smut are not tolerated here. I hope you find the forum useful as a place to learn and explore. Please feel free to join in the discussion in the members-only areas.

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Cyberdolphnow, JackFrost, Nick1969, luvmemum63 and Provencal_Le_Gaulois like this post

Provencal_Le_Gaulois

Introduction: Mother/Son relationship  Empty Re: Introduction: Mother/Son relationship

Fri 13 Oct 2023 - 13:58
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi Unowen,

Thanks for your reply! Quick question, do I get access to restricted sections of the forums with the upgraded membership? As it stands, I am only seeing the Introduction posts posted on the public forums.

Unowen17 and Cyberdolphnow like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 14 Oct 2023 - 11:03
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Sorry, Provencal, looks like I somehow didn’t complete the upgrade after all. Please check it now.

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality, Cyberdolphnow and Provencal_Le_Gaulois like this post

2flyguy

Introduction: Mother/Son relationship  Empty Introduction

Fri 20 Oct 2023 - 8:27
Jay 32. Might finally be able to sleep with mother

Unowen17 and Olderson1991 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 20 Oct 2023 - 8:50
Jay, are you requesting an upgrade too? And I certainly hope you do get to sleep with your mother, if that’s what you both want.

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum