Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LittleBit

Ally - New Ally here Empty New Ally here

Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 2:04
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
*waves*
Hi all, ally here from the "dont like the weather? Give it 5 minutes part of the US. Lol. Olec (or is it Olek? He will tell me shortly if I spelled it wrong, lol, let me know about this website and said I should make an ally post.

I'm a 33 yr old, married mother of one, who is bisexual and polyamorous. If that isnt a mouthful, I dont know what is. But I do know it makes me realize that the only person who shouldn't be allowed to judge what "love" is, is the one with a law degree.
Olek
Olek

Ally - New Ally here Empty Re: New Ally here

Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 2:10
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
LittleBit wrote:*waves*
Hi all, ally here from the "dont like the weather? Give it 5 minutes part of the US. Lol. Olec (or is it Olek? He will tell me shortly if I spelled it wrong, lol, let me know about this website and said I should make an ally post.

I'm a 33 yr old, married mother of one, who is bisexual and polyamorous. If that isnt a mouthful, I dont know what is. But I do know it makes me realize that the only person who shouldn't be allowed to judge what "love" is, is the one with a law degree.

welcome littleBit! thats going to take some getting used to... not calling you aki. lol, love the way you describe north carolina. spot on.

anyway, for everyone else here, LittleBit is my wife of ten years. she is an ally.
blackroseheart

Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 5:33
That is AWESOME that your wife is an ally!!! My gf is also an ally. It's so nice to have partners that get it, huh? Welcome!!!
Olek
Olek

Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 8:19
It is pretty awesome. LittleBit is also my main supporter when it comes to cluster headaches. She has been there since before I had my NDE. She knew me before my personality change, before cluster headaches, etc. She has stuck with me through all of that and all of the deployments and time away from home. We have been through a LOT together, and I feel closer to her than I have felt to any other person I have ever known.

In other words, she is pretty freaking awesome and I am blessed to have her in my life. I'm glad she is here.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 11:10
Morning, LittleBit, and welcome to Kindred Spirits! Glad to have you as an ally and an ally of an ally. I’ll upgrade your membership as soon as I’m done writing this. Despite the fact that Olek stole my humor. Smile

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 12:26
Welcome! Polyamorous guy, myself. Always nice to see more polyamorous people join here.

Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 18:08
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 22:06
Welcome to KS Smile
Sponsored content