Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dwverboden

Truth hurts Empty Truth hurts

Thu 26 Jul 2018 - 23:31
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
It took me a long time to find this place. First off I have feelings for my sister, two years younger than me. I'm 34.
Wouldn't describe it as typical romantic love, which I've luckily experienced but definitely more than normal brotherly love if that makes sense. I've had these feelings and thoughts for a long time now, changing from lust or longing to deepfelt connecting love.
She doesn't know nor do I think I have a chance. I am truly happy to find you, talk to people that understand. Not a happy fairytale in any way but the truth. I hope you will accept me and thank you in advance. Just reading about consanguinamory helps me cope sad as that may seem.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Truth hurts Empty Re: Truth hurts

Fri 27 Jul 2018 - 1:13
Dwverboden, I can certainly testify that the truth hurts sometimes. Welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership.

Please let us know what’s on your mind. You are among those who understand here. I hope we can help you sort out your feelings for your sister.

Come on inside and let us know what’s going on.

Best,
UN

Fri 27 Jul 2018 - 2:07
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Fri 27 Jul 2018 - 2:19
Welcome aboard!

Fri 27 Jul 2018 - 3:33
Welcome! We (brother & sister) have been together for a number of years now. Before we revealed our feelings to each other, we each thought there was no way that the other would ever reciprocate them. We both know that feeling is very hard.

If you need anyone to talk to, let us know. This is a great community; you'll find lots of support here!
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Fri 27 Jul 2018 - 21:28
Welcome to KS. I feel that you're likely to benefit from being here and reading and participating in our discussions. We have some unrequited consangs on this forum, so we know that things can be difficult because the feelings don't go away. So if you need to talk, that's part of what we're here for Smile
Dwverboden

Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 1:53
Thank you all for your kind words! I hope I can contribute in some way.

For now just really grateful to be here
zoomstyle

Truth hurts Empty Welcome!

Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 0:38
Hi!, I'm a bit late but welcome. Hope this forum helps you feel part of a larger group of people and let's you be able to talk things going on in your life.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum